Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TH & the Singapor Fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

TH & the Singapor Fans Empty
PostSubject: TH & the Singapor Fans   TH & the Singapor Fans Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:27 am

Wilkommen to the fans from Singapor !

The band just made a little showcase there and in Kuala Lumpur, so that's so amazing that they went so far ! Very Happy

TH & the Singapor Fans 205741g
TH & the Singapor Fans Singapore6

Then I have some questions for you :

1. Since when the band is known there ? Is it since the release of Scream in avril/may 2008 ?

2. How did you know about the band ?

3. What are the magazines that talk about them ?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

TH & the Singapor Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: TH & the Singapor Fans   TH & the Singapor Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Olô I didn't see my picture was SO big lol

So a message from Hazira from Singapor :

Quote :
Hazira Adlan 丰 20 mai, à 13:23 Hey. So this is what I have to say about Tokio Hotel.

"To me, Tokio Hotel is a really great band. Their music is one of a kind. The first time I listened to them, I knew they were gonna be my favourite band. They really make a good team. All of their songs hold a special meaning that they want to convey. I started picking up the German language to learn their beautiful German songs. Most of us fans, learnt German because of Tokio Hotel. It's awesome. I think their new album, Humanoid, is genius. So are the previous albums. I never knew that I could actually see them right in front of my eyes.i mean, they are Germans. You know how far Germany is from Singapore. They are, one word, Gorgeous. I cried like there was no tomorrow because I really didn't expect to see them walking, only a few centimetres away from me. On the night they performed at the Audi Fashion Festival, me, as well as the other fans, never thought that we could see them perform live as the event was private. When they walked passed us to enter the event area, they even signed autographs for us. I thought I was dreaming as I managed to get all 4 of their autographs. They were really nice as they were smiling THE WHOLE TIME and even replied to our Hello's. They are so different from what haters say about them. They aren't snobs, who ignore their screaming fans. As what they say, "we aren't affected by haters. Haters only makes us stronger." They are really nice superstars. We didn't know that another suprise was waiting for us. While we were sitting outside the event, hoping to see them again, the management called us and allowed us in to see Tokio Hotel perform!! For free!! We were all excited and some were crying. Inside, they performed two acoustics, automatic and phantomrider. It's AMAZING! They sound so perfect live. We were barely singing to their songs. We were literally screaming! All the time I was saying "OMG! OMG!" and "AHHH TOM!! ICH LIEBE DICH TOM!" as Tom Kaulitz is my favourite. ♥️ That night was the best night of my entire 18 years of living. I saw Tokio Hotel. And that day will remain fresh in my memory. I really hope they will come to Singapore again as I want to see them more. Really hope that they know that there are true Tokio Hotel fans here in Singapore, a tiny country. Tokio Hotel, is, without a doubt, the best band ever existed.
I love Tokio Hotel. Especially Tom Kaulitz. Come back to Singapore, guys. "
Xoxo,(permanently checked-in Tokio Hotel)
Hazira ♥️

That's it. Help me pass to the writer. Thanks a mill! ♥️
Love you.

Quote :
Hazira Adlan 丰 20 mai, à 13:49 And this is from my cousin, another mega Tokio Hotel Fan. ♥️

This is what she have to say.

"Hey. When I heard you were making a book about Tokio Hotel, I was so Exhilarated. Actually words cannot describe what I have to say about them. I am so proud of them that they have made it this far from being a small band to mega worldwide superstars. I think they have not gave up and I look up to that. They are my inspiration. When they make music, it always has a meaning. A lot of meanings. Also, I know they try very hard to sing in English as it is not their mothertounge. They are trying their best so people should not complain about the wrong words in their songs. Also, they are so different from each other. They have such uniqueness that I adore . I still remembered the day saw them and remembered Exactly what the lead singer, Bill Kaulitz said to me, " Hey! (Then he signs my album) Here you go!". Then, I got to touch his hand for five seconds. I treasured the small amount of time touching that beauty. The band was very nice and sincere. After that, I thought that was it. Then the management called us in to see them perform for free! The event " Audi Fashion Festival" wad private and we got in p see them perform. I started to cry profusely. They performed Automatic and Phantomrider in acoustic. We were screaming and singing along. That was THE best experience ever. I really hope they are coming back to Singapore. I won't miss it!"
From Farisha Smile

This is her facebook : https://www.facebook.com/hazira.zimmerman
So thanks a lot for these message Hazira and Farisha
Back to top Go down

TH & the Singapor Fans
Page 1 of 1