Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TH & the foreigners fans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

TH & the foreigners fans Empty
PostSubject: TH & the foreigners fans   TH & the foreigners fans Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Hello and wilkommen !!

Whatever the country you come from, feel free to start a topic about your country if one is not yet open, to answer to these questions :

1. Since when the band is known there ? Is it since the release of Scream in avril/may 2008 ?

2. How did you know about the band ?

3. What are the magazines that talk about them ?
Back to top Go down
ShannenAshlea
Having fun in the Tourbus
ShannenAshlea

PostSubject: Re: TH & the foreigners fans   TH & the foreigners fans Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm

1) For quite some time but I don’t know what year, I think around 2006 Smile However they are not that well known in the UK and they don’t tour here because apparently they got the cold shoulder or something like that.
2) I heard of the band thanks to my friend Sonia who is unfortunately not a fan anymore but she showed me a video on YouTube and the first one I watched was Don’t Jump. I have to admit the ending makes me sad so I hardly watch it haha! I first thought they were English because of how good Bill’s singing skills where and then later I found out they were German and that Bill is a perfectionist when it comes to singing in English. Smile
3) Erm I’ve seen a photo only in Bliss at the moment but that is it.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & the foreigners fans   TH & the foreigners fans Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Thanks ! ^^

Yeah that's too bad that they are not so well known in england but maybe someday it will come. Wait that I come with my best seller haha bounce
Back to top Go down
hellsbutterfly7

PostSubject: Re: TH & the foreigners fans   TH & the foreigners fans Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:10 am

1. sadly I dot know many fans only a few. I forgot the year I think it might have been 07 that I first saw a video of theirs on MTV, it was ready set go some time later it was monsoon. The first minute I saw the band i was very excited I thought FINALLY SOMETHING NEW!!! And Bills look was just too much for words. I fell in love ^^ I was tired of everyone looking the sam and sounding the same then Tokio Hotel comes along and it was so refreshing. I never thought he was a girl, just the most beautiful male Id ever seen. All members of the band give something unique that make Tokio Hotel stand out. I love it all. I've never been to one of their concerts sadly or ever camped out for them. I have nothing but fond thoughts for those who do it all the time out of hope for seeing them, even if it is just a small glimpse. I am like any fan but at the same time I find that I am different in that of course I would kill to meet them even if for five minutes or so (and it will forever be my biggest dream) yet I feel an unexplainable surge of happiness just watching their videos or reading an article about them and listening to their songs. Sadly I dont know any magazines that talk about them as in other foreign countries since I read mine all online translated which is why I hope to one day go back stage and get to meet them to have the chance to write about them for my college newspaper. I think I prefer to read them online because they say good things about them. I hate reading negative articles about them, they don't deserve that, they seem so sweet and they havent done anything wrong but try and make others happy through their music, something I think they succeed very well in. I'm hoping that this year will be the year I get to meet them or see them in concert ^^
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & the foreigners fans   TH & the foreigners fans Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:22 am

Welcome & thanks for your article Very Happy

Look this one from your city's newspaper : http://monsoon.0forum.biz/t1173-presse-internatonal-th-dans-le-new-york-times-usa-09-09-09

It's a small article but very good as they compare Bill to David Bowie.

I hope that soon they will come back to NYC Very Happy and USA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TH & the foreigners fans   TH & the foreigners fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TH & the foreigners fans
Page 1 of 1