Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Tokio Hotel Story!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Done!!!! Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Ahhh cool !!! Very Happy

You know, what you can do is a topic to talk about the book. Because if the fans answer in the translation, it's not that good. That's better that only you, or another fan who translate, post here and only the translation ^^
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:32 pm

ok! if someone want to talk about the book i'll make anothere thread! Smile

i have one more question!Do tokio hotel know about your book???
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Oh that's better to make the thead to explain to the fans XD sometimes fans are a bit lost in the forum. It's a bit big since there is all the langues ^^ Sorry to ask you all these thread, but after this one it should be ok.

Yes, the band and their management know about the book ^^ I had to give them to be sure that it's ok with them. And I work mostly with Universal France, because you can't disturb the german management for small details, and my project is not something very important for the career of the band. For now ^^ Because I hop it would help them in some ways, and that people will get to know them more ^^
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:13 pm

it's a really cool book. from the time i wake up till the time i do to sleep read it and translate it! ok i'll make a thread. in which language???
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Maybe in greek, so the fan will understand ^^

Waoh ! danke for the translation again... Very Happy

Do you keep the translation in a file ? Because you know, after I print a book in the language and I give it to TH and the management. They can't understand, but that's to show us that the fans there love them so much that they did that for the other fans to understand etc ^^
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:47 pm

ok i'll make it in greek!

yes i keep it in a file! will you do that?! will you give it to Tokio Hotel and the management?! ohhh i'm dead! i'll start crying (from happyness)!!!!!! wow i'm so happy!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Yes I give them all the translations ^^ last time the bodyguard laught, like to say "well, they will never read that !" XD So I know, that's just to show them ^^

I don't think they'll be in Paris very soon, nothing is announce so we have some times, but we never know... we have a big music even on 21 june each year, that's "Music Day" in the whole France, so we never know if they would come here...
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:03 pm

it's enough to know that we do everything for them! and who knows maybe they come for a concert in Greece!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Yeah Very Happy I hope they will come soon again in Greece cheers
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:39 pm

yes i hope it too!!!! we need them!!!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:13 am

Maybe you also need something else Very Happy Comme here and tell us which food is like a fanstasy haha : https://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/discussions-let-s-talk-f8/dream-food-t43-30.htm#1138
Back to top Go down
PrInCeSs DuFFy
Having fun in the Tourbus
Having fun in the Tourbus
PrInCeSs DuFFy

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Hallooo..!!!
My Name Is Daphne, I Am 16 Years Old (31.01.1994) And I Live In Skopelos!!! Skopelos Is A Very Small Island With Not So Many People! In High School We Are About 150 Students! We Don't Have Many Opportunities Here.!! But We Try To Have Fun Doing Things Like Hang Out.. Make Parties.. Walk.. Going To The Gym..e.t.c. We Have Some Shops With Cloths & Staff Like That But I Prefer Go In Athens For Shopping! There Is A Shop With Magazines Too And Thanks God They Sell GERMAN Magazines Too!!
The First Time I Heared About Tokio Hotel It Was 2006 Cause Of Them Video Clip Schrei! I Didn't Payed Much Attention.. After Some Months.. It Was Spring 2007 I Heared Monsoon And Sping Nicht & Of Course I Recornized Them!! I Started Searching About Them Like Crazy.. In August My Room Was FULL Of Wallpapers & I Had Everything..!!! I Liked Bill Sooooooo Much.. I Remember Every Time I Watched A Video Clip Or Intreview Or Just Heared His Name.. My Heard Started Beating Soooo Fast & I Was Crying, Screaming..etc. It Was Sooo Funny.. :'D I Was Like The BEST Fan.. I Knew EVERYTHING About Them... Where They Were etc. I Was Crazilly In Love With Bill!!! <3 All My Friends Were Telling Me That He Suck & That He Is Gay.. And My Answer Was (I Still Answer In Same Way SomeTimes) "If He Is Gay.. I Am A Lesbian.. We Still Fit..!!!" Kinda Silly But It Works..!!! My Close & Best Friends Undertood & They Were Always There 4 Me!!! After Some Months I Wrote About Them In A Newspaper! The Couple That Owns The Newspaper Liked It So Much And Till Today They Ask Me To Writte More Articles Not Only For Tokio Hotel.. And For Other Artist!! They Say That I Write Very Good & As Kid I Can Understand & Writte Things That Other Can't!!! Of Course I Always Wanted To See Tokio Hotel Live!! It Was My Dream!! I Wrote A Lot Of Mails Asking Them To Come In Greece!! I Started Ordering Thing From Them Shops With My Dads Credit & Everytime I Traveled In Holland (I Am Half From There Cause My Mum) I Always Was Searching About TH Shops etc. My Dad Was Ordering Me Watever I Wanted Even If He Didn't Liked Tokio Hotel!! All My School Desks Were Full With Imangies Painted By Me.. Song.. etc. I Was Hearinf TH Songs EveryDay, Even At School..!!! My Teachers Knew About My Crazyness & That Was Kinda Weird!!

And The Dream Came True..!!
It Was Evening.. About 4 O'Clock.. September..! I Was Chilling & Serfing In The Internet & BAAAAAM.. Tokio Hotel In Greece For MTV Day..!!! OMG..!! I Started Screaming & Dancing.. It Was Crazy.. I Was Running Up Down The Stairs Screaming.. Crying..!!! After 10 Minutes.. When I Finally Found MySelf I Called Dad Cause He Was On Trip.. & I Told Him What Happend..!! At First He Didn't Understood Anything But I Started Screamin "Tokio Hotel In Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeece" And He Understood.. He Gave Me The Number Of His Credit To Buy Tickets In Order To Stop Screaming Like Crazy!! Everyday After That Day I Was Sooooo Anxious About The Concert!!! One Day I Woke Up & I Understood That Today Is The Big Day.. I Couldn't Leave From The House..!! Imagine!!! Finally My Mum Made Me Leave :'P & I Went..!!! It Was The Best Day Ever!!!! It Was Awesome..!! I Was Frond Row & Bill Was Soooo HOT!!!!! <3 After The Concert & For One Week I Couldn't Sleep! More Days Past & I Wanted More..!!! Another Concert..!! I Was Waiting For The Tour Dates But Greece Wasn't At Dates.. I Was Sad But I Told To Myself.. "Hope.. Just Hope" I Enjoyed Every Single Concert From "Humanoid City Tour" & I Believe That It Was The Best Tour Ever!!! I Still Support Them And I"ll Keep Support Them Till The End!!! :'D <3<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Tokio Hotel Story!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2