Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TH & Norvegian Fans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

TH & Norvegian Fans Empty
PostSubject: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:03 pm

Hello Norvegian Fans

I have some questions for you :

1. Since when the band is known there ?

2. How did you know about the band ?

3. What are the magazines that talk about them ?
Back to top Go down
lolakiahna
At the Reception
At the Reception

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:02 am

1. I am not sure, but I heard about them for the first time in 2007, but I think they got more known in Norway in 2008... Smile

2. My former best friend's stepfather put some songs on my MP3 player for me, and I went through all the songs, but didn't find anything interesting on it, but then 'monsoon' came up and I thought that that song was actually really good, especially compared to the other songs on the MP3 player.
I read the name of the band, and since it was Tokio Hotel, I was sure they were from Japan, and at that time I was really unsure about Japanese musicians and stuff (no idea why, now I love Japanese music Very Happy).
So of course I had to google them, and from there on I've been a fan, now I know almost everything about them, they've been my favourite band ever since, and I've been listening to their music for almost every day since. I could sit for hours just talking about how much they have helped me through the hardest things in my life. They always have a song that fits my mood, and whenever I'm sad, TH is always the ones I turn to, because I know I will feel better when I watch a video of them or hear their songs Smile

3. I don't really know, I know 'Topp' writes about them once in a while, and probably 'Julia' too... I don't really read many teenage gossip magazines any more.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:37 am

Thanks again for the answers Very Happy

I want to hear you talk during hours about them, about how they help you etc...

You know, for now the book one takes place in Paris, but I plane to write a serie of book to talk about all the countries. I want my reader to know better all the countries, and of course the fans too. So everywhere, we can say it's the same, but also each fan has got his/her own story.

So as you're the first fan from Norway, maybe I could make a character after you, if you allow me. I like mentionning real fans, and their real stories, then the book is like a bio of the band, but more again a bio of the fans. Since the fans make "TH History" they deserve to be mention too. And i hope someday the band will read all that, and they could know more about their fans, more in details, because the fact is that they can't talk with their fans, so they don't hear all their story ^^ So it would be cool that they can hear at least about few fans from each countries ^^

What do you think about it ?
And if you've got some friends, I would need several fans ^^
Back to top Go down
lolakiahna
At the Reception
At the Reception

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:37 pm

sure, you can make a character after me, will you be mentioning who I am in real life too then?
sounds cool, I can write everything down in an e-mail to you when I have time, but you'll have to remind me I think, I might forget.
I haven't really got that many friends that're TH-fans, but I know some, I can talk with them and send them the e-mail you sent me, if that's ok? Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Hey I think you forgot XD
Back to top Go down
lolakiahna
At the Reception
At the Reception

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:19 am

I think so too, haha, when I have time I can send you an e-mail about my history with them, but I have a lot to do concerning school lately, I'll think about it and see what I can do, okay?Wink
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:32 am

Yes ok ! Very Happy

Do you know if this interview of Ninette about TH and my book is published in Norvegian ?

http://carrie-fan-club.blog.jeuxvideo.com/1571730/Interview-de-Ninette-Murk-Fondatrice-de-DAA/
Back to top Go down
lolakiahna
At the Reception
At the Reception

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:04 pm

No, I don't know, sorry...
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Isn't it possible that you ask to a norgevian blog ou street team to publish it ? Because that's important, it's about the new DAA book and the fight against AIDS...
Back to top Go down
lolakiahna
At the Reception
At the Reception

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:48 pm

I don't know any fanbases or street teams in Norway :S
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Ah ok, so it doesn't matter, I will try to find a street team or something ^^
Back to top Go down
lolakiahna
At the Reception
At the Reception

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:54 pm

okay, I'm really sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:56 pm

No, it doesn't matter Very Happy
Maybe there's no street team... we'll see.
Back to top Go down
lolakiahna
At the Reception
At the Reception

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:59 pm

there is @TokioHotelNorge on twitter, they have a homepage, but I don't know if they post blogs, you can tweet them and see?Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Oh yes Very Happy thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lolakiahna
At the Reception
At the Reception

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:20 pm

no problem hon Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TH & Norvegian Fans   TH & Norvegian Fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TH & Norvegian Fans
Page 1 of 1