Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1

Go down 
+2
CharlotteTH89
Carrie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

[Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Empty
PostSubject: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:29 pm

In this topic, you can talk about the "Запретный этаж" Том 1 in order not to "flood" on the translation topic.

A huge THANKS to Glamsy and Unze, who will work on the translation.
Back to top Go down
CharlotteTH89
In the Elevator
In the Elevator
CharlotteTH89

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:48 pm

That's AMAZING to see all those strangers letters and to know it's our french Forbidden Floor !

Thanks a lot to Unze and Glamsy !
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/charlottebingbing
Alfa Centavra
Having fun in the Tourbus
Alfa Centavra

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:02 am

Почему в переводе Гантера, когда намного лучше звучит Гюнтер???? Shocked

Last edited by Alfa Centavra on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bru_lov_TH
At the Reception
At the Reception
Bru_lov_TH

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:03 am

I'm from Brazil and I really have no idea,what those letters mean ;DD.
HAHAHAHAHA.
But okay...
Ignore meeee XD.
Back to top Go down
Alfa Centavra
Alfa Centavra

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Bru_lov_TH wrote:
I'm from Brazil and I really have no idea,what those letters mean ;DD.
HAHAHAHAHA.
But okay...
Ignore meeee XD.
Because it was for Russian translators
Back to top Go down
Alfa Centavra
Alfa Centavra

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:24 pm

For russian translators again:

я в некоторых английских книгах встречалась с именем Лиам, но оно переводилось там так, как произносилось по-английски: Лайам. А вы не знаете, как такое имя звучит по-французски. Если знаете, скажите, пожалуйста, мне интересно Question
Back to top Go down
Bru_lov_TH
At the Reception
At the Reception
Bru_lov_TH

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:16 am

So,I'm sorry...
I thought that I could comment here :O.
HAHAHAHAHA.
But just a little question:
How can you gouys lern how to write with these letters in Russian?
I think it's sooo hard...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:28 am

Ah yes, it's the part for the Russian fans, so she translated what you said into russian ^^

In fact, that's not easy to organise the forum since there is a lot of people from different country. And the younger can't speak fluently another langage so they have all their own part to speak russian or brazilian ^^

But we can all post where we want ^^
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:54 pm

To Bru_lov_TH
You know it is not so hard for us to write in these Russian letters as you say because we learn it from the very childhood ha-ha-ha, though they say that Russian is one of the hardest languages to learn. It is true that it is much easier to study English than Russian. But some foreigners study Russian and speak it almost as native speakers, practically, without an accent. sunny
Back to top Go down
Bru_lov_TH
At the Reception
At the Reception
Bru_lov_TH

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:48 am

WOW...
Today I was thinking about it...
But all the people there knows how to write in the 2 ways?

I really wanted to lern russian and when I saw how write,I was like :OOOOOOOO.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Sriouslyyyy.

But portuguese is very difficult.
Especially in Brazil that many people speak everything wrong.Here is very informmal.
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:37 pm

To Bru_lov_TH:
Yeah, most Russians know how to write in both alphabets (or both ways as you say) - Cyrillic and Latin. Everyone has to study a foreign language at school and though not everyone can speak a foreign language they can use both alphabets. You need it even to go on-line as all the addresses are in Latin.
if you want to study Russian - go for it. Yeah, we have 33 letters in the alphabet but the pronunciation is easier than in English. I think it is very close to Spanish. I want to study Spanish and French but so far have no time. But it is my dream and I am going in that direction slowly, but still... flower
Back to top Go down
Bru_lov_TH
At the Reception
At the Reception
Bru_lov_TH

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:41 am

TO UNZE:

33 letters in the alphebet?
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
are you kidding me Unze????
HAHAHAHAHA.

But seriuos,if it's like the Spanish,I think it isn't sooooo difficult,because I speak spanish,not everything of course,but in my school I need to know,because they teach there and if you want I can try teaching you XDDDD.

I really want to lern French too,but is very cimplicated because I lern English,Spanish and German...
So it's a lot and I need to dedicate to the study too,so I really don't know...
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 pm

To Bru_lov_TH:
I am not kidding! There are really 33 letters in the Russian alphabet. It is true. Smile
The pronunciation is like in Spanish. I do not know if there is gender in Spanish - I mean masculine, feminine, etc. In Russian we have masculine, feminine and neutral. Plus almost every word has endings like in German. So the grammar is kind of complicated and the kids have hard times at school while studying it.
I am amazed - you are studying so many languages at once. Aren't you confused? I would have had a mess in my head while learning all these words?
Ok. if you want you can try to teach me Spanish, I am game. I have never done it on-line but I guess it is time to try it.
Have a great day!
Unze
Back to top Go down
Bru_lov_TH
At the Reception
At the Reception
Bru_lov_TH

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:50 am

To my friend Unze:
33 letters is a lot of letters...
HAHAHA.
But okay...

Huuum,in Spanish don't exist the neutral and its easier without it Very Happy:D.
HAHAHAHA.
SERIOUS.

I can try teaching you Spanish on Msn or something,becuase I've done that with a Canadian girl,but I tought her German,but it was very difficult,because she doesn't speak english,just French and I don't
But she understood.
It's better if yo have a microphone or something =).

And it's not very hard to do lern all these forgein lengagues Very Happy:D.
Xo
Bruuu Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
@@@@Kaulitz@@@@
@@@@Kaulitz@@@@

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 am

Люди!! приветик))) не подскажите как пройти в книжный отдел??? я как-то тут ничего не понимаю(((
Back to top Go down
Alfa Centavra
Alfa Centavra

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:17 pm

Приветик-приветик! Рассказывай, как ты вообще сюда попала? Книжный отдел - это ты что имеешь в виду? Перевод книги?
Back to top Go down
@@@@Kaulitz@@@@
@@@@Kaulitz@@@@

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Alfa Centavra wrote:
Приветик-приветик! Рассказывай, как ты вообще сюда попала? Книжный отдел - это ты что имеешь в виду? Перевод книги?

Если честно, то не помню как сюда попала, кажется с кау.орга) да на самом деле я хотела перевод, но мне уже сказали, что и как тут) но конечно-же спасибо за помощь)))
да кстати а кто написал эту книгу?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1   [Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Talk About it] "Запретный этаж" Том 1
Page 1 of 1