Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)

Go down 
+11
Matthew_H
Unze
SarahK
CharlotteTH89
Desi
Cristal
Jamila.Insanity
Miri_K
Asakura_Black
Carrie
Emie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew_H
Having fun in the Tourbus
Having fun in the Tourbus
Matthew_H

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:32 pm

It is called Lethal Dose of... and gonna be release the 14th of February.
You can listen and download 7 songs there : http://www.ouifm.fr/replay/podcasts/53
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackfuckinrain
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm

Thank you for the link, Matt! I am going to listen to your songs for sure!!!
Why is your group called Blackrain? Any associations?
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:46 pm

By the way, may I post your link in my blog?!
It might help to promote your new album? Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 pm

Hey hello ^^

Yes my books are in the exhibition, but I still don't have pics about it. But a fan told me she read a part of the book there, so the books must be somewhere Very Happy

About this meeting, it seems the fans don't understand O_o They think it's a real party, some told me they can't come because they are not in France, and some other don't know how to register pfff

I didn't thought it was so complicated :/
Back to top Go down
Miri_K
At the Reception
At the Reception
Miri_K

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:47 pm

oh my god really ??? xD
Back to top Go down
AnaisA
At the Reception
At the Reception
AnaisA

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Haaaaw ben Joyeux Halloween tout le monde, ou pas Mouahahaha >___<

Happy Halloween Dési, Matt, Carrie & Everybody! Very Happy

♥️
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Matthew_H wrote:
It is called Lethal Dose of... and gonna be release the 14th of February.
You can listen and download 7 songs there : http://www.ouifm.fr/replay/podcasts/53
Hey, Matt!
I am listening to your songs right now! They are really great! I am sure that your new album will be a bomb! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:03 pm

So, what are you all doing for Halloween ?

Do you remember about a scary experience in your life ? Or something surnatural ?
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:07 pm

Carrie wrote:
Yes my books are in the exhibition, but I still don't have pics about it. But a fan told me she read a part of the book there, so the books must be somewhere Very Happy About this meeting, it seems the fans don't understand O_o They think it's a real party, some told me they can't come because they are not in France, and some other don't know how to register pfff I didn't thought it was so complicated :/

Wow! The fans can actually read your book at the exhibition! It is so much fun!
It really seems that a lot of people did not understand the idea of the meeting! Too sad, as they have missed a chance to talk to Desi and Matt! It is really sad!
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:10 pm

Hi Carrie,
I will be on and off as I am just working on your chapter 8. Trying to translate it... Very Happy
I will try to be more active when Desi comes!
Back to top Go down
AnaisA
At the Reception
At the Reception
AnaisA

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Carrie wrote:
So, what are you all doing for Halloween ?

Do you remember about a scary experience in your life ? Or something surnatural ?

Emh Qui ça?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:40 pm

I talked for 1h with a fan on twitter, and still she said she's sorry that she can't come... I don't understand what they don't understand because a lot wanted to come... :/

Anais >> je parles à tous en fait, si vous avez vécu une expérience un peu zarb ou effrayante ^^
Back to top Go down
AnaisA
At the Reception
At the Reception
AnaisA

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:18 pm

Oh d'accord ^^

Ben pour Halloween jfais pas grand choses j'ai inviter mon Meilleur Ami, on va regarder des films, faire des photos, é couter de la musique, manger des TUC au bacon et surement finir beurrés.. xS

Et une experience qui fait peur, ben hier j'étais à carrefour et puis y'a un gars pas net du tout qui nous suivais (j'étais avec ma petite soeur) du coup je me suis fais tout un tas de scénario si jamais ça tournais mal... Puis enfait il c'est rien passer du tout, y'a vraiment de quoi se sentir couillon ^^

Et une experience surnaturelle... Ben, une fois j'étais chez une amie et puis j'essayais ses habits dans sa chambre, et je la vois rentrer et elle me dit c'est toi qui fait ça?
Je la regarde, genre " t'as fumé quoi, hun?", puis je la suis dans le salon et on entendais des coups et on aurais dis que ça venais de partout et puis on voit passer une ombre devant sa porte d'entrée.
On pensais que c'était son frère qui nous faisait une blague, du coup on est sorti, on a fait 2 fois le tour de la maison, vers la piscine et tout.. Mais rien, y'avait juste ses chiens qui étaient attachés.
Et y'avait personne qui pouvait rentrer parceque c'était une maison, mais de bourge quoi, un portail de 4 mètres de haut, des murs avec des sapins tout autour du jardin, des alarmes à chaques entrées...
Bizaaaaare :S

Et toi? Smile

J'écris français parceque mon anglais est pas assez parfait pour que jpuisse écrire un discour pareil...

Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:38 pm

I just got Dési and she can't come right now, she will be there tonight at 8 or 9. She had a party yesteday so she surely came home late and now she have to come back to Berlin. So she's on the road...

Unze >> Anais said she met a strange guy at the mall, who followed her and her little sister, so she started imagine what can happened... O_o and thanks, nothing happened but that's always a bit scary...

And another time they heard some noise in the house, from the other rooms and her friend thought it was a joke from her but not at all. so very strange...

I didn't made such experience, just once or twice i saw some ray of light in the sky O_o I thought "what if it's a flying soccer or aliens" O_o
And I read later in the newspaper it's the night club of the next city who tried some big spot, like a big ray of light XD But that's a bit scary when you're young and you imagine some alien can come etc... it was the times when X Files was very popular so everything was possible lol
Back to top Go down
AnaisA
At the Reception
At the Reception
AnaisA

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Haha Merci pour la traduction ^^
Et ouai Dieu merci il ne s'est rien passée, j'mimaginais déjà le réduire en bouillie le gars x)

Pas mal le coup de la boite de nuit ^^

Ah oui aussi c'est arrivé 2/3 fois que y'ai une sorte de boulle lumineuse qui passe au dessus de chez moi vraiment bizarre j'ai pensé à un satellite ou un ballon mais, la deuxième fois y'avait un ouragan à faire peur, et la lumière elle avançait touuuuut doucement...
Ou alors y'a des trucs qui s'envolent tout seuls chez moi enfin pas que chez moi mais bon, et puis "qui s'envolent" c'est un bien grand mot, on va dire que ça tombe ou quoi... ^^

Au bout de 15 ans on s'habitue hein x)

Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Thank you, Carrie, for translating what Anais said!
I do not know if I will stay that late waiting for Desi... I might but I have been sitting glued to the computer almost all day long so I need to make a break!
But thank you for telling me when she is planning to come!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:20 pm

I translated but I forgot that you can read french XD

In fact we're not very well organised. That's not easy to make a meeting on 2 days because people don't know when to come and chances are, when they come there's no one so they left. :/

Next time i'll organize that, it would be better to give an hour and not to choose a week end where there is a even like Halloween because that's obvious that people are away or party with friends ^^

You did made any scary experience ?

Anais >> sometimes there's weird things but I tell myself that an alien or any UFO would be noticed by the governement and it would be on breaking news on all of TV channels XD

Talking about aliens, did you see the advertissement of Alice Cooper ?

http://carrie-almostfamous.blogspot.com/2010/10/alles-eine-frage-der-technik.html
Back to top Go down
AnaisA
At the Reception
At the Reception
AnaisA

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:22 pm

Yes I could not write a thing so big in English, without that it is full of faults. xS
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Yes, Carrie,
Unfortunately, you are right and I guess some people are partying, some people left because there was nobody in here in the morning... But I think if you would choose just a certain hour and a day when people can stay at home and sit at the computers, more people can join the "party" next time!
I had some scary experiences. Mostly with the light in the sky thinking that they were aliens... And once it was almost the same what you expeienced with a huge beam of light in the night sky... But I soon guessed that it was a new night club still the very first seconds were somehow scary. So funny that some people have almost the same experiences!
Yes, I have seen all three advertisements with Alice Cooper made for Saturn!
And Anais, you do not have to worry that you can't write so much in English! I can't write so much in French! And people make mistakes all the time, so do not worry about that either! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnaisA
At the Reception
At the Reception
AnaisA

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:49 pm

"Next time i'll organize that"
Haha! Ca veut dire que ça va se refaire! Very Happy

Ouai les trucs bizarres c'est pas ce qui manques ^^
Sans doute que ça passerait aux dernières nouvelles sur toutes les chaines, ou pas de peur d'effrayer les gens ou parcequ'ils sont totalements fermés du cerveau -__-'

Bref! Eh ouai en parlant d'Aliens ^^
J'ai regarder toutes les vidéos, il est tripant ce gars ♥️

Ah et aufait, truc à part, pourquoi dans le livre Anais.. ben elle s'appelle Anais ? ^^
Back to top Go down
AnaisA
At the Reception
At the Reception
AnaisA

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:32 pm

Unze wrote:

And Anais, you do not have to worry that you can't write so much in English! I can't write so much in French! And people make mistakes all the time, so do not worry about that either! Very Happy

That's true, people often make mistakes Wink
Hoow, And you could write anything in French? A small sentence, maybe? ^^
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:56 pm

[quote="AnaisA"]
That's true, people often make mistakes Wink
Hoow, And you could write anything in French? A small sentence, maybe? ^^[/quote

Yes, people make mistakes all he time and I have made several mistakes in my messages already!
No, AnaisA, I can't write anything in French! I can't speak French at all! I can read and understand it a little bit because I know English and German but that's all.

Alright, girls! I have to go! I leave you for a while! Maybe I will check in later but no promises! It was nice talking to you!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Oki so see you later ^^
And yes, that's weird that we all got to live the same experiences Very Happy

If you want to check my blog, Alice Cooper make 10 other advertissement for Saturn before the one with Bill.

Yes, I would like to organise more "party" like that. Maybe we could just reunite between fans, and sometimes invite some special guest but this week end Matt and Desi accepted to come but they are a bit busy. And next time maybe I should rather call that a "tchat" or people think about a real party XD

About Anais, there several explanation.
First, it's a bit the contraction of her mother's name "Anita Paris", in the first story I call sometimes Anita, "Ana".
And when I wanted to write about rock stars, and brothers, I thought about Oasis and the Gallagher. That's why the singer is called Liam. And then, Noel Gallagher's daughter is called Anais. So I found it was a perfect name for a rockstar's daughter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnaisA
At the Reception
At the Reception
AnaisA

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:55 pm

Unze » Okay' ! Smile
It was nice to spkeak to you, too. Wink
See you later Wink
♥️

Carrie » Ah d'accoooooord ! ^^ Didons c'est tout un chemin ^^
Fallait trouver ^^
Moi tout simplement c'est à cause du parfum Anais Anais by Cacharel, le préféré de ma mère ^^
♥️
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Oui à chaque fois, y'a toute une histoire ^^ déjà la mère d'Anais doit son nom à Anita Pallenberg, qui a été fiancé à Brian Jones des Rollings, puis Mariée avec Keith Richards (des Stones aussi) et elle a fait un film avec des scènes assez olé olé avec Mick Jaggers XD Donc limite elle est sortie avec tous les Stones lol

Faudra que je sente un jour le parfum de Cacharel. J'avais trouvé un échantillon un coup et j'aimais pas du tout le goût mais le truc devait être passé parce que logiquement c'est censé être assez doux ce parfum.

Jsais pas si tu sais que Unze est la traductrice russe, et maintenant elle traduit carrément du français en anglais, les chapitres 8 à 11, pour que les autres traduc en espagnol ou danois puissent avancer dans leur langue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next