Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aqui para hablar del libro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pinupgirl
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor

PostSubject: Aqui para hablar del libro   Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Si quereis dar vuestra opinion sobre el libro, postead aquí, porfavor no lo hagasi en la traducción
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aby
Room Service
Room Service

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Hola ! Si, si, soy frances pero hablo español Wink Lo siento para los frases o las palabras falsos >.<
Personalamente, pienso que es un buen libro quien es interesente ! Hay muchos informaciones sobre el grupo, el labor de los que travaran con ellos, y los admiratores =) Y el tema del amor con Anaïs y Liam es atractivo ^^
Deberian leer los traducciones o el libro en inglés y hacer su propria opinio ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bru_lov_TH
At the Reception
At the Reception

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:08 am

Yo soy brasileña,pero hablo um pokito de español =))).
Qualquer cosa me llamem XD.(No se se estas tudo cierto :O.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Mon May 24, 2010 1:38 am

Quote :
To the moon, soon
[al moon soon]

Isn't it something like "al luna, pronto" ?

Asakura_Black
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Mon May 24, 2010 1:42 am

haha well i could put something like to the moon [a la luna] but i prefeer to let it n that way just to avoid change too much the original text xD...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/asakura_black
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Mon May 24, 2010 1:52 am

Ah ok ^^

What I did with the song is writing a similar texte, with the same idea and that we can still sing on the music of Monsoon or Don't Jump.

But Monsoon, it's rather because the first time I heard the song I understood "to the moon, soon", so I said "oh cool a song about the moon, so romantic etc" lol And it fit really good in the story.

I really wander how I will deal with the new songs haha that's not easy to write a different song, that sound a bit the same, with the same message... Maybe "Android" for Humanoid" or "Mecanic" or "Automatic" XD We'll see...

So thanks a lot for this chapter ! God you did that so fast !

Asakura_Black
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Mon May 24, 2010 2:07 am

Ohh i understand!! hahahaha And well i hope you can change the new songs and dont give you a big headache!

About the translation, well i want to translate all of them fast, i really love the story and want to nay and other fans can read it too! So i'll do my best to translate soon. We are very exited with the idea of the mexican fan club, beeing the administrators of your mexican fan club of course, and to promote the book here in México and latin america!!! And to promote well, we need the book translated Wink
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Mon May 24, 2010 2:16 am

Oh you will make a fan club ? Shocked

you know the book is not really ended, I have to write my chapter 11 to end the first part of the book. Very Happy I would like to do it this week if the fan can take care of the promo alone... Because I spend all my days on facebook, the forum or twitter to talk and explain about the book. That's important to do it, but meanwhile I can't write :/

Asakura_Black
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Mon May 24, 2010 2:46 am

We want to make the mexican fan club, yes Smile we are really exited with the book and all of this and we have the idea yesterday, what do you think???

and I think that you should take your time or you'll be stressed hahaha write when you want to and i think all will go in the right way Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Mon May 24, 2010 3:02 am

I think that's very cool... I don't know what to say, thanks so much Very Happy

Maybe on your Fan Club you could talk about the universe of each of the character, or mention when I talk about real people who are friends of mine. Bands have myspaces so for exemple they can check Danger myspace, the band of Anais' father.
Here you have the people I work with : http://carrie-fan-club.blog.jeuxvideo.com/1375662/Amis-Collaborations/

Or look here what I did : http://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/lieux-places-f5/
My story takes place at the Hotel Royal Monceau, and TH realy went there in Autumn 2007 each time they went in France, so I found videos of them at the hotel ^^

As well as I made thread about the books that I mentions in my book : http://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/book-film-music-from-the-book-f7/

I think it can be a good idea and it can show the fans all the work there is to write this book. Also you can make interviews of these people or ask what they think about being in the book. Or like TH Brazil we can make an itv with me and the fans ask me all they want if they have any question about anything.

I wish i have a manager who can be in charge of the promo XD because I really want to write but as the same time I want to share the book with the fans from other countries too XD but as I got great fans like you, Nay or Fay in Greece, I think I can slow a bit the promo to write this week. Very Happy I can't wait to finnish the book and see it published on the bookstores Very Happy

Asakura_Black
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Mon May 24, 2010 3:20 am

Sure! We will look at the information and all to do a great mexican fan club, thanks for the info!

And i want to read all the book too!! ahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Mon May 24, 2010 3:28 am

Yes that's better that you read the book first ^^

And I'm sure you'll make a great fan club. Do you know how you will do it ? Like will you use a blog ? or make a website ? or a forum ?

Asakura_Black
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Mon May 24, 2010 3:40 am

Well, we have the idea first and we want to make a page, maybe a forum... but we don't know yet, we are planning xD.... but the most important thing was to have your autorization Smile.... this week is busy to us, we have a little time free but we use it to promote and all that stuff.

Nay will do a exam on friday and she have to study for that because she'll be a Lic in Comunication Very Happy , and I this is the last week of school and have final proyects to do, and final exams of the semester, so it's a little busy for us, and we want to have everything about the fan club in order Smile

So, don't worry, when we have the first things we will tell you, xD we want you to know everything that we do to promote the book and for the website and all we need, also for information, interviews and all of that...
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Mon May 24, 2010 3:50 am

Of course you have my autorization. You seem to work really seriously on the translation and the facebook, twiter... you had this idea of quotes - that's great ! Very Happy And well I had some readers in Mexico but I had no news after I sent them the book so... we can consider you're the first fans/readers with Nay and that's cool if that's you two who make the Fan Club Very Happy

Exams are not cool but we have to deal with it, so don't worry, the promo can wait one week. That's more important to study. So I think next week everybody will slow the promo and we'll start again after. Very Happy

CharlotteTH89
In the Elevator
In the Elevator

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Fri May 28, 2010 10:32 am

Asakura congratulation for the translation ! all the chapter one is great ! and now you want to make a fan club that's very great !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/charlottebingbing
Asakura_Black
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Sat May 29, 2010 6:02 am

oh thanks Very Happy! I am very exited to translate all the book to spanish to end reading it XD i haven't yet, when i read it the first time i stay in chapter 3 xD so i wanna translate and go reading with all of the fans Very Happy and we (Nay and I) are working in the facebook group and on twitter with the @L'Etage_quotes, carrie knows all of this Very Happy haha
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Thanks so much again for all that ^^ as well as Fay from Greece, you're working so fast, now you're both at the chapter 5 Very Happy

And the spanish translation is important for all the "latino america", now i have to email all the fan clubs and blogs, to tell them the part part is ready... Maybe you could help me to make a little text in spanish ? It would be easier for them to understand...

Asakura_Black
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 am

Yes Very Happy hahaha just tell me what you want to say and i translate the best I can hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
Asakura_Black
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:05 am

Oh yes xD and I want to know If you can close or lock xD the messages of the chapters of the book and put them like Post It? to make the themes are in first place... i don't know if you understand xD I want that when we enter to the Latino America forum, the first themes are the chapters of the book Surprised
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 am

Actualy I emailed them in english, so we'll see if I need a spanish translation... For now I got no answer XD

And Yes, I understand what you mean. I told to Papayou, who is the admin here, to put the translations in post-it, and also I have to rename some topic who are all the same now XD

But it was our National Day yesteday so I think she was away when I told her ^^ I will tell her again Very Happy

About the promo of the book, contacted the Official Fan Club of Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela, Chili and a spanish blog that I know. The official FC of Spain and Peru are under construction now so I can't join them. Maybe you know other blogs or website that can make an article about the book ?

Asakura_Black
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:43 am

Mmm... i just visit one blog and is Lore's blog, Schrei Im Zimmer 483, i don't know if you know that blog haha xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqui para hablar del libro   Today at 6:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Aqui para hablar del libro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1