Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let's everyone talk, from every country !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aby
Room Service
Room Service

PostSubject: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi everybody !

What's up ?

I've created this topic so that, foreign fans can talk to each other !
You're russian, brezilian, spanish... or french ? You want to share your opinion on the book or on anything else ?
No problem ! Don't be shy, come here to talk, but in english, please Wink

Enjoy your stay in the hotel,

Your devoted Aby ♪
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:46 pm

Kein problem!
Oh, sorry: no problem! But are you sure that this book is so interesting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aby
Room Service
Room Service

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:37 pm

I think this book has its positive points ans its bad points.
It is not perfect, but I think the concept is great.

And you, what do you think about it ?
You can explain your point of view, even if you think the book is really horrible ! xD We welcome all opinions about it, and not only the best ! Precisely, it's interesting to have every opinions ! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 pm

OK
So, I think it is very bad book. I can't understand the author's goal. Has Carrie falled in love with Bill, hasn't she? She has muddled all! It is interesting to whom to read it? Only that who has nothing to do more. Me, for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aby
Room Service
Room Service

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:57 am

Oh I see... Maybe it's due to the romance between Liam and Anaïs, isn't it ?
But don't you enjoy the staff's point of view? Or the fans' thought ?
Behind the love story between these 2 characters, there is lots of stuff which may be interesting (how works the staff, the realistic vision...), I think for the fans all over the world, and not specially TH's fans only =)
What do you think about it ?

But it's what I think and maybe we see the book differently =)

But thanks for the comment ! It's interesting to deal with other opinions ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:16 pm

It seems that you can think more widely. But why do you think, that there is something behind love of these two? Probably, you close communicate with the author and understand, what sense has she enclosed in these images, but I can't see that because she uses too small vocabulary for transfer of the thoughts to the reader Sad

And in general, is Carrie thinking that she can spoil to guys' reputation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aby
Room Service
Room Service

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Oh, what an interesting note you give about the vocabulary !
You have read the book in english, haven't you ? You may be right saying you don't see anything else than the love between Anaïs and Liam due to the translation ! That's a really problem you show us. Thanks for noticing it to us =)

What Carrie writtes can spoil the guys' reputation ? I really don't see that... Can you explain your thoughts ? I don't understand what you mean :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Also, for example, she writes about drugs. Can she know, how it actually was?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aby
Room Service
Room Service

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Yeah, drug is a sensible subject. But guys confessed they used to take drugs when they were young, and now, thay don't touch them anymore.
But Carrie's book is a fiction based on the band Tokio Hotel, and so that, all is not right. There is some things Carrie really take from the TH's life (and whose around them), but there is also a part of fiction.
The book can permit us to ask ourselves about music's business unknown or badly known. It's not at all a perfect true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:09 pm

But what does she the book write and extend for? Сarrie could leave the inventions at itself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aby
Room Service
Room Service

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:25 pm

To begin, Carrie has written some others books before "The Forbidden Floor"
During a travel in Sweden, she discovered Tokio Hotel and their fans. From to that, she would share this "TH's World" with anybody writtinf a book. She wants to explain the gap between the artist's life and the ordinary fan's life, which don't always understand each other.
She doesn't want at all to make a biography of the german band. That's why she chose to write a fiction to have a compromise between the reality and the imagination.
But also, she knows some little things that nobody knows about the band and she wants to share them with the fans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:43 pm

What things is that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emie
Stairs to the 2nd Floor
Stairs to the 2nd Floor

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:23 pm

don't you think the visions of the fans is true ?
or don't you think the History part are interesting, as well as the info about the organisation in the hotel ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/emie1983
humanorsomething
At the Reception
At the Reception

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:05 pm

hello!
it's the first time now that i've heard about the book,
i haven't read one of them,
i think you can't buy them here too i don't know,
and i've readed here some comments, and maybe i isn't as good or it's just awesome,
i don't know, i haven't read it, but i think that if you can do what you love to do you have to do this, if Carrie her passion is writing these books she must go on with it, there will always be lovers and haters, and if something isn't good about one of them she only can learn from it, you know, i love to write to but i don't do anything with it because i someone who gives up fast, so i hope Carrie gets far with here books, and i love the concept about it,
good luck , and if i ever have an opurtunity to read a book of here i will not hasitate because i'm curious,
(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rockprinzessin95
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:03 am

hey! I'm new here. What are you guys talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carrie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:30 am

Hello !

It's been a while that we didn't had a visit here so we talk about nothing haha ^^

Where do you live in USA ?

and did you read the book yet ?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's everyone talk, from every country !   Today at 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Let's everyone talk, from every country !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1