Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fan Stories & Meeting the Band

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Empty
PostSubject: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:24 am

Here, you can tell me all your stories about TH. If you did something special for them, like fanactions, starting a fanclub, waiting all night long in front of the hotel to see them, or if you meet them in the hotel or win a Meet&Greet ^^

I can make up stories, but that's even better if I can mention real stories and real fans. So don't forget to make a little introduction of you ^^
Back to top Go down
GreekFan
Having fun in the Tourbus
Having fun in the Tourbus
GreekFan

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:15 pm

well.....i don't know if you have seen the video but i think that was our best fanaction....we made a video for thanking mtv for bringing TH in greece!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:34 pm

No, I didn't see that Shocked I try to follow everything about TH and all what the fans do in each country but that's a full time job XD You guys do SO MUCH things that I miss some actions i'm afraid. That's why to make this forum for all the fans come here to tell me all that happend in their country around TH, because I'm lost with all the website and unfortunately it's also too much time to browse all the website about TH. I have other researches to do, and of course, I have to write the book Very Happy

So you have to tell me everything. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:30 am

Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:58 am

Waoh ! I love all the videos and that's amazing because on the third video about the fan actions, that's the same that the french street team has the idea to do. I show them a video of Bon Jovi "have a nice day" where the fans put stickers everywhere with a drawing of the band, then I told them, try with a logo of TH Very Happy

And they already work on a info brochure and also with some fans on doing some flashmob events Very Happy

But all what you did is really great Very Happy Keep going on this way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Stories & Meeting the Band
Page 1 of 1