Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Presentation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi! I'm Fay and i'm from Greece! I'm 19 years old and Tokio Hotel is my life!!!!!! I'm fan of Tokio Hotel from 2006. The firts song i listen was "Schrei". When i hear "schrei" i loved the energy of this song!! Then i start search for them on internet. I love their style! I can do everything for Tokio Hotel! Tokio Hotel for ever!!!
Back to top Go down
GreekFan
Having fun in the Tourbus
GreekFan

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:52 pm

hii =)
Back to top Go down
XxDeppyKauXx
At the Reception
At the Reception
XxDeppyKauXx

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Alohaaa Smile
Back to top Go down
GreekFan
GreekFan

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:01 pm

hey xD
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Hey hello !

So welcome on the forum ! your my first Greek fans, that's so amazing Very Happy

So I would need you to know more the TH fans from Greece, I see some of you already answered to "Th & the Greek fans" but maybe you could answer tehre too :

https://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/let-s-talk-f13/

and https://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/greek-floor-f25/fan-stories-meeting-the-band-t137.htm

You can tell me if you were at the Mtv show and if you ever see or meet the band ^^ or if you did fanaction, or wait in front of their hôtel ^^

Also I would love to know more about Greece and the city where you live to talk about in a next book and let my readers know more about your culture etc ^^
Back to top Go down
GreekFan
GreekFan

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:13 pm

yes....we were on the mtv day ♥️
the best day for all the greek fans ♥️
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:17 pm

First i want to tell you that you are the best!!!! Here in Greece we have MTV where can see Tokio Hotel's music videos. At MTV Day 2009 (09.10.2009) MTV brough Tokio Hotel in Greece. I was soooooo happy for that!!!! I'm sooo sad that i couldn't learn immediately in which hotel they lived Sad(( I lived in a small village (1000 persons) and the only way to learn about tokio hotel is internet. And i dome 4 hours trip to buy their cds. so whenever their have new Cds or DVDs i do this trip to buy them! We want tokio hotel back in Greece that summer and wish they will come (sorry for my bad English!) I want to sent you an email with all my history (when i meet them what they mean for me) but i have to right it first in Greek and then with my teacher's help translated in English. Can i sent you an email in a week please?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:18 pm

So I want to know everything about that day Very Happy maybe you or another fan can start a thread to tell me how you wait for that day and how everything happened the day, with the waiting, the security etc ^^

Also, did you get my book ?

Fay wrote:
First i want to tell you that you are the best!!!! Here in Greece we have MTV where can see Tokio Hotel's music videos. At MTV Day 2009 (09.10.2009) MTV brough Tokio Hotel in Greece. I was soooooo happy for that!!!! I'm sooo sad that i couldn't learn immediately in which hotel they lived Sad(( I lived in a small village (1000 persons) and the only way to learn about tokio hotel is internet. And i dome 4 hours trip to buy their cds. so whenever their have new Cds or DVDs i do this trip to buy them! We want tokio hotel back in Greece that summer and wish they will come (sorry for my bad English!) I want to sent you an email with all my history (when i meet them what they mean for me) but i have to right it first in Greek and then with my teacher's help translated in English. Can i sent you an email in a week please?

I try to be the best in the work I do, and now it's up to the fans to tell me if they like the book and if the character look like them, if I described well all what they live with the band. ^^

Waoh, that's too bad that you live SO far from the CD, DVD and all that. You'll have to show me on a map where you live. I can only tell where is Athen XD

Your english is ok, don't worry I understand. Some fans talk to me in spanish, portugues or turkish O_o that's way more complicated to me to talk with them XD So that's ok if you want to write a mail in one week if you prefer to ask a teacher to translate for you ^^
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Someone send me your book in my email. Thank you so much it is awsome!!!

I learn that tokio hotel came in Greece from intrnet! WHen i saw that i start crying i was so happy. i took telephone to book tickets! i have a problem with my parents they didn't let me go! so i took a knife and told them that if they didin;t let me go i would kill myself so they let me! the days didn't pass! i waited, and waited till that day came!!!! i waited out of the venue for 7 hours. i was crazy i heard bill's voise on soundcheck and i wanted to broke the doors! The security persons didn't talk to much. thei said only "hi"! when the boys got on stage i was like crazy. i shouted and crying!!! and then it passed so fast. i waited them 4 years and the concert passed so fast. when the concert finished i cried for a week because i wanted them back!!!
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:38 pm

my village is 4 hours away from Athens. i went to Athens to buy theic CDs!!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Waoh, you took a knife Shocked I'm impressed of how much they must be important for you...

And I think that's always the same, the fans wait for so long and the show pass so fast : / and especialy in country where they don't go often.
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Tokio Hotel is my oxygen! i can do everything for them. my parents didn't understand me! look before listen to tokio hotel songs i was thinking the life sucks! but when i hear their songs and read their story all change. I have dreams!!!!! and like bill said "it's ok to be different!"
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:00 pm

In you email, you can tell me about your life before and why you thought that life sucks etc...

Bill is always right ^^ Of course that's ok to be different. We don't have to follow the others...
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:03 pm

ok i will write it in my email! yes bill is always ridht!!! you have saw them face to face? i mean you have speak to them?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:30 pm

I saw them close, and some of them were just in from of me when I talked to the security or management to talk about a meeting but I never had a meeting with them, so I never talk to them. There are many rules when you work with TH and even talking with the managers are complicated, they are always with the security. But maybe someday, I'll have the chance to talk to them in person.

Right now, that's not so important to me. That's more important to talk with all the people who work for them, and that they explain to me their job, and how everything is organized because sometimes we have no clue about how something is organized in the music world or how much work something ask. What I really would love to have is a backstage pass to be able to see how the stage is built on, what the boys do on rehearsal exactly, and what are doing all the techniciens during the show... because what the band do, everybody see it. They are on stage and they play ;p

So for me that's not a problem to not speak personnaly to them since I think i'm lucky enough to be able to be in their universe, to be able to contact their staff etc and I have a good view on them as well as on the fans. So sometimes i can tell that the 2 parts just don't understand each other, and I'm in the middle and I can do nothing except writing this book. But that's sad when I see some fans hurted because of some rumors or things they just misunderstood. :/
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:37 pm

I don't belive what magazines write. i belive something when i heard from their mouths! There are many rumours but i don't believe them! It must be very befficult to be in the middle!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm

I learned to deal with it, and I told myself the best thing is to write these book because most of time the problem is not TH, the problem is just that most of the people don't know the music busines. And that's not surprising because nobody ever explain all the work to make an album, to record songs, to mix them and to master the album.

Also sometimes the artists don't sign at the hotel for exemple, and fans start to think this artist had changed etc... but sometimes that's a deal for the promo. Sometimes for some event, the organization ask the exclusivity for the picture. The organization sell these picture to the media and that's how they pay the bands who come. So if the média already have some picture of the band at the hotel, the organisation can't sell them the same price I think. And at the hotel, there not only fans, there's also paparazzi or tv journalist. So the bands have to hide and enter very fast. Sometimes they have to do the job and respect a contract even if they don't like...

Also sometimes the security have to check the fans, because some crazy anti-TH can hide or people with knife etc so they don't let the band come near the fans since all that is done. And you always have to keep in mind that the hotel security is not used at all to so much fans, so they have to do a check up with the band's security to know what to do, to learn if some fans are dangerous etc...

But of course, no one ever talk about all those practical details and the band is the one who is always to blame : /
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:47 pm

anti-fans are stupid!!! whenevr i go there are anti-fans they haven't got life and argue with us the fans. i have argue with many haters.

many people told that they were tokio hotel fans but now they aren't because they have change. i think that tokio hotel are people. they can't always have the same hair. they are still unique. maybe they have change style, have change little their noise but hteir lyrics are the smae! only tokio hotel lyrics give you courage!!!!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Sometimes I see fans criticize TH more again than the hater O_o

But you can see they didn't have changed in their lyrics, since they always talk about screaming and fighting for what we want, or what we care. Noise is a lot like Scream ^^

Look this article I made on my english blog called "Bushido : the way of the samourai". It's an article a bit complicated about me, Tokio Hotel and the zen philosophie of "living here and now" and "enjoy life" etc...
Also you can just before "never become a grey person", and at the end of the page, some photograph of Jeffery Scott that look a lot like the style of the Humanoid cover. ^^
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:45 am

can you sent me the link of your english blog to see the article please.

i know that their lyrics haven't changed! i agree with you that Noise is a lot like Scream. i become tokio hotel fan not only because i like their style but because their lyrics give me courage!!

these "fans" who criticize TH more that haters aren't real fans! real fans love whatever Th do!
Back to top Go down
SarahK
In the Elevator
In the Elevator
SarahK

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:46 am

Welcome to all the greek fans ! that's amazing to know that you support Carrie and the book ! Very Happy Will you make a support for greece ? like a blog, a facebook or myspace in your language to get more fans and let them know about the news ?

And does someone will translate the book in greek like russian fans did ? You know that Carrie give all the translations of the book to the band and his management. I read that you want them to come back and it would be a way to show them that greek fans really love them a lot, that they translated the book for the younger fans who can't read in english. I think they are amazed each time they got a new translation because you know how much they hate language haha

I think Carrie is very tired these day :/ and she shouldn't do all that promo alone in all the country. She stay up all night long, I see her last message was at 6 am and she made some mistakes like welcome the chinese fans instead of greek fans, or forgot the link of the blog. I hope soon some fans will help her in each country so she will only have to write her book. Look TH, they only sing and make interview, imagine if they have to go to all the websites to make some promo they wouldn't have time to sleep at all :/

The blog's link is that : http://carriefrance.tumblr.com/page/7
God there's so much articles on her blog haha I thought I would never find this damn articles !
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sarahbillouiloveyou
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:08 am

Oops sorry for the link ^^ You can click on the links in my signature to see all my websites ^^
and no I'm ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:32 am

Sarah thank you so much fo the link! Carrie your article is fantastic. lovw the end (and nein, the moon isn't gay...) but many people don't understand, or they don't want to undertand!

you must rest and take a nap. it help to have clear mind!
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:35 am

oh and Sarah good idia about a greek page on facobook abou the book! i will tell it to girls and help me make a page where we will translate the book in greek!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Waoh thanks... <3

About the translation, did you see how the russian or other fans did ? They did it little by little and post it here, as well as they posted the updates on the russian officiel fan club I think or maybe when a chapter was ended...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presentation   Presentation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presentation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next