Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Tokio Hotel Story!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

My Tokio Hotel Story! Empty
PostSubject: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Hi,
My name is Fay, I’m 19 years old (09.10.1991) and I live in a small village in Greece. There aren’t many people (only 1000 people). There aren’t many shops. There are 4 mini markets, one pharmacy and some other. There aren’t many teenagers. I’m the only girl 19 years old. There aren’t shops where you can buy CDs and DVDs. As for television, there aren’t music channels. Only the “MAD TV” but only for an hour. If you want to buy a magazine you should go to nearby village. Life here is very boring! The only fun for me is music and Internet where I can learn news for my favorite band, Tokio Hotel!

At he beginning of 2006 my brother left from our village and went to Athens to study. In Athens life is very different, better! One day I was talking on the phone with my brother and he was telling me about a new young music band but I didn’t give attention. I had heard Greek songs but it was boring, I had heard “System of a Down”, “Green Day” etc but I didn’t like all their songs. I hadn’t found something I really liked.

One day my brother came to the village to visit us. It was noon when I was sitting in my room and I heard my brother shouting to me to see the band he liked. It was the son “Schrei”. I didn’t understand what it was saying but it was giving me a positive act, one of dynamism. I wanted to hear it again and again. Unfortunately I had no computer and whenever I went to school I used the computer there. I start to download pictures and read about their story. Bill, Tom, Georg, Gustav, four German guys who would become my idols. When I read that Bill and Tom were twins I was impressed. They were thins but so different.

In 2007 my brother bought their new album “Scream”. When he brought it to me to hear it I liked it so much. I begged him to give me the CD but he didn’t give me and I was hearing the Cd whenever my brother was coming from Athens to our village.

One afternoon I was out with a friend and we walked. At a certain moment I noticed a girl watching a magazine and had one poster of Tokio Hotel. I asked her to give me the poster and she gave me the poster. My first poster of Tokio Hotel. I was so happy! So every Thursday I was going to a shop t the nearby village to buy the magazine hoping to have something from Tokio Hotel.

On December 2007 my brother came and gave me the CD and told me “take it! You love them so much!” I liked their music and their lyrics!

Before learn about Tokio Hotel I thought that life was a torment. “A freak of nature stacks in reality…” I had no friends. All laughed at me! I was feeling that I shouldn’t be born! There were and there are many problems in my family. I had come to believe that life was crap, was suffering, and was punishment!

“No one knows how you feel, no one there you’d like to see…”, “lost and so alone, born but never know left all on their own forgotten children, we’ll never hear a name they carry all the blame, too young to break the chains forgotten children…” whenever I heard that I started crying!

But when I hear “Scream”, “Ready, Set, Go” and “Break Away” I change my thoughts! I thought that not worth to give importance what the world said! Like Bill said “Its ok to be different”. Slowly, slowly I gained my own style; I didn’t give importance what the world thought. The people continue to laugh at me, say different thing about me but I didn’t give importance! Of course there was few times when I returned at my home and went to my room and cried!

The worst years were when I went at school! At Primary and at high school there weren’t any problems! In the class we were only 4 children. We had fun, and the teachers couldn’t put us limits. But when we finished high school all changed! I have to go in senior highschool and in my village there weren’t. There were a senior highschool in the nearby village. My friends went to the other cities! When I went there, there were many people. All was so different. And all look at me like I was Alien! It was a cage! The teachers didn’t know that I exist and when I was leaving at school they didn’t understand it! I became friend with two girls. But one day one of the girl came at me and start told me different things about Tokio Hotel. She starts tell me that they were suck and that they were gay. I was so angry! I started to pull her hair and shout at her “How can told this for my guys, you don’t even know them, you don’t know their story! You are a bitch, a horn!” she ran away! I she had told me something about me I didn’t so angry, But she told about me guys! I had no friends! But now these years passed and I’m so happy about that!

At 2008 I went for first time to Athens. I bought many stuff of Tokio Hotel. I liked Athens because I could find stuff of Tokio Hotel but I had to live from Athens and went again to my village! One day I learnt the Tokio Hotel had a new DVD called “Tokio Hotel TV- Caught on Camera! I begged my parents to let me go to Athens to buy the CD and they left me (of course at first my father didn’t let me go but when my mother told him to let me, he gave me money to go to Athens) Athens from my village is 4 hours trip by bus! When I arrived at Athens my cousin took me and we went to a shop to buy the DVD but the stuff there told me that they haven’t the DVD, they told me that there weren’t the DVD at Greece. I was so sad!!! I knew that my parents didn’t let me to go again to Athens when the DVD came. It was time to leave from Athens and go back to my village. I hadn’t more money I had gone with my cousin for coffee, I bough cloths etc. we went a last walk and I saw a shoe where selling CDs, DVDs etc and I suggested to my cousin to went in the shop to take a look. We went in the shop and…. I couldn’t believe it. I saw the DVD. I begged my cousin give me some money to take it but because my cousin is a bad person she didn’t give me. I started crying. When I went to my home I didn’t want to see anyone. The following week I learnt that we would go with the school in Thessaloniki. Thessaloniki is a big city; I thought that I would buy a DVD from there. The days passed and it was time to go to Thessaloniki. When we arrived there I went to the biggest shop where I could find DVDs. I asked for the Tokio Hotel DVD but they told me that they hadn’t the DVD. What happened? When I would buy this DVD? I didn’t left from the shop, I started search other CDs. While I was searching I drop something down. I couldn’t believe it! Tokio Hotel TV- Caught on Camera! Yes it was the DVD. I went to the staff and start shouts “What is this? You didn’t learnt to read?” I paid and left the shop. Happy again!

2008 passed and Tokio Hotel were my life! 2009 came! At 2008 I bought a computer but my parents didn’t let me had Internet! But I had internet on my mobile. It was September, 2009. I was on Internet. “MTV Brought Tokio Hotel in Greece!” at first I didn’t believed it. I thought that would be rumour. They had told again that Tokio Hotel would come at Greece but that wasn’t true. When I read the whole article I froze! They would come in Athens! I run to my mother and I was shouting at her: “They will come, they will come, and finally I will see them!” she didn’t understand what I was talking about. She told me to calm down and explain her. I start crying from happiness! When I calm down I explained her that MTV celebrate one year in Greece and would bring Tokio Hotel in Athens! She didn’t believe me and told me that would be a rumour. The next day I called to ask if it was true and yes it was true. I booked two tickets one for me and one for my brother. I was so happy but this happiness later lost. When my father returned from his job and learnt that I had booked tickets he became so angry! He told me that I wouldn’t go. I asked him why but he didn’t explain me. They don’t understand me! What’s wrong with him? He would like to see me sad? I had no choice! We were sitting at the table. On the table there was a knife. I took the knife and told them that if I wouldn’t go I would cut my veins! They told me to calm down. They told me that I would go to the concert! I was happy again! Of course my father reviles me but I didn’t mind, I was so happy that I would see them from near.

The concert was at 09 October 2009, I went to Athens on 06 October 2009. I bought their new CD “Humanoid” and one from their old DVD I hadn’t bought “Tokio Hotel- Schrei Live”. The days weren’t passing, the minutes look eternal. Finally the big day had come! I went out of the venue at 11 o’clock at the morning; the door would open at 5 o’clock at afternoon. There were many people were likes Tokio Hotel all ages fro 8 years old till 60 years old! It was 5 o’clock and the security hadn’t opened the doors. We start shout “Tokio Hotel, Tokio Hotel”. At 5:10 the doors opened. I get in the stadium immediately. Unfortunately I hadn’t VIP ticket because I had to win one and I didn’t know that. But I was the first row at sits at Tom’s side. Before Tokio Hotel are some other singers. First sang the rock group “Moral”, then a Greek hip-hop group “Professional Sinners” then a Greek singer “Mironas Stratis” and then a German Group “Aloha Fro Hell”. I couldn’t wait all the time I shout Tokio Hotel, Tokio Hotel! The time had come! It was time for Tokio Hotel. On stage came some people, they pulled a rug from underneath the stage and appeared Tokio Hotel’s symbol. We start shout. They put a white thing in front of the stage like a curtain, but I was beside the stage and I could see everything. All was screaming. The lights closed. We heard a deep voice said Tokio Hotel. We were screaming louder and louder. And then… Tom, Georg and Gustav appeared on stage… oh god I didn’t believe that… they were there!! I was ready to faint but no I didn’t faint because I didn’t want lose my boys. At first I couldn’t breathe, I had frozen. My brother told me “take a breath!” then I started crying and shout. Then appeared Bill singing “Noise”. They were so beautiful. Bill’s voice was perfect. Many singer when sang live their voice isn’t good. But Bill’s voice was perfect! They sang 12 songs! First song was “Noise” then they sang “Menschen Suchen Menschen”, “Break Away”, “Automatic”, “World behind My Wall”, the “Dogs Unleashed” then they got off the stage. The screens show a video from Tokio Hotel from their first years till then. We shout Tokio Hotel, Tokio Hotel then came out Georg and start play on his bass “Schwarz”, then came Tom and Gustav and then Bill, while the song Bill start his hand left and right we do the same. Then Bill wanted to play a game with as. He told us shout “Alien to love”. First the people who standing at arena aria and then the people who where on sits. And at the end all together! Then they sang “Alien”, “Ready, Set Go” and it was time for the song “Dark side of the sun”. Bill told that would be the last song. They sand the song and got off the stage. But no “Dark side of the sun” wasn’t the last song! They got on stage again and sang “Monsoon” and “Fur Immer Jetzt”. And then the concert ended. Bill promised that they would come again. He said “But I promise will come back, ok?” I was so happy but at the same time sad because it has finished! Unfortunately I didn’t know in which hotel they were living. I was thought that they would come to Greece the same day when was the concert and left the same day. But I had done a big mistake. They had came at Athens at 7th October, they were living in Hilton Hotel, and they had press conference and they CDs “Scream” and “Humanoid” became gold in Greece. I learn all this after the concert.

The next day of the concert I left from Athens and went back to my village. I was crying for one week because I was thinking that they were there, so close to me, I had seen them live but they had left! But they couldn’t stay here for ever! My father didn’t speak me for two weeks but it didn’t mind me. Still every time I am seeing the videos from Greece I start crying and my mother and my bother laugh at me.

Tokio Hotel are my obsession, my life! I think them every second! My room is fool with posters, flags and other staff. My mother listen Tokio Hotel too. At first she thought that Bill was gay and all the time told me that so I take a scissors and whenever she told Bill gay I was cutting her hair. But when she listened to their music and learn their story she changed thoughts. Now she listen to their, her thoughts are: they are really nice boys, their music is really good and Tom Kaulitz is the hottest.

In 2008 I started guitar lessons because I like guitars and I love Tokio Hotel’s songs. But in the end of 2009 my father forced me to stop the lessons. My father for one more time destroyed one from my dreams!

Tokio Hotel were, are and will be my life! I love a little bit more the Kaulitz twins but i love all the boys. For example if the boys were in front of a cliff and someone tells me to push a boy in the cliff to save the others, for sure I will jump!

Tokio Hotel made me thought that if you insist your dreams will came true! One of my dreams is to meet Tokio Hotel from near and say them only “Hi” that would be enough for me! As long as Tokio Hotel exist I can live!!
This is how I feel sometimes (Tokio Hotel’s lyrics)

“A freak of nature stuck in reality…”
“I’m not what you want me to be sorry…”
“You want me to change but all I feel is strange…”
“In your perfect world so strange…”
“I feel so absurd in this life…”
“You want to fix me, push me into your fantasy…”
“You Try to give me, sell me a new personality…”
“What’s making you happy is making me sadder…”
“In you golden cage all I feel is strange…”
By the song “Strange” Tokio Hotel ft Kerli
(You= the world)

“My head is full of nothing…” – Raise your Hands
“We learn to live and then our freedom came to an end…” – Ready, Set, Go
“Should forever feel alone, cos we are gone and we will never overcome…” – Love is Dead

“No one knows how you feel…”
“No one there you’d like to see…”
“Your life is meaning less, your diary full of trash…”
By You Side

“This life feel so sick…”- Noise
“Wanna wake up in a dream…_-World behind my wall
“See the world behind my wall”- World behind my wall
“Don’t wanna be the same tomorrow…”- Humanoid
“Loneliness hurts…”-Humanoid
“Wanna feel alive…” Dogs Unleashed
“So dark and cold I drive alone like a phantom rider can’t make it all on my own…”-Phantom rider
“Is there anybody laughing to kill the pain???”- Zoom into me
“Is it tragedy or comedy?”- Love & Death
“You said I’m fixed but I still feel broken…” That Day
“I feed myself lies with world left unspoken…” That Day

Their lyrics make me brave and give me courage!

“Leave the world outside…”- Raise your hands
“Scream it out loud…”- Scream
“Let them know you’re just anyone…” – Scream
“The whole world can just go to hell…”- Final Day
“We’ll make it if we try…”- By your side
“There are days when you feel so small and you know you could be so tall you think you got no choice. Look at the earth look at what we do here and now we need you silence can destroy get up and raise your voice make some noise…”- Noise
“Noise foe all the thing you believe in…”- Noise
“Make them know that you care…”- Noise
“And one day the dark side will sun for us…”- Dark Side of the Sun
“We are dogs unleashed out of control full of dreams nobody knows…”- Dogs Unleashed

“Scream”, “Ready, set, go”, “Noise”, “Hey You” the whole songs make me brave!!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:25 am

So thanks for all that Very Happy

What is the name of your village ? I will check on Google where is it, and if there are some picture, a map etc...

What is your father's job ? Maybe your mum works too ?

And now you stoped school, so are you in University or are you working ? It seems you're still in your village so not in university XD *Carrie the investigator ;p*

And also, about Greece, is there a lot of small village with not alot of shop, so far from all the "entertainement" things for young like CD, mags, shopping etc ?
Do you know is a lot of TH fans are in a case similar of you ?
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:23 am

the name of the vilage is "Kavasila" Ilia Prefecture.

go there you can read some things http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kavasila,_Ilia

My fathers job is builder, my mother didn't work ahe work at my aunts restaurant but he died 10 years before and now she didn't work!

now i have stopped school, i didn't get to go to University because i asked to my father to put me in tutorial to help me with my lessons but he refused me, and the teachers want only to take their money so when they asked who didn't went to a tutoria and i said that i didn't they didn't pay attention and left me. at the high school i was the first student on class, but when i change school alla change. the students were different the teachers were different too so i give up. now i am continue my English tutoria. i had the Lower certification and in two years i will give exams to take the Proficiency. and if i'll get it i will open my English tutorial. i try to get a joy everywhere but nothig. its desperate times to get a job.

unforunately i'm still in my village Sad

yes there are may smalls village. some like my village other better. with more shops, and with cafe, with cloths stores and more which my village haven't.

because i live in this small village i haven't got Tokio Hotel friends, so i don't know. but i think all tokio hotel fans feel like me!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:12 am

thanks I will check the link.

Sometimes we can make big things from a small village ;p Bill is so right, we just have to believe is us and in what we want to do.

I don't really know what is a "tutorial" :/ it must be something that we call differently here.

So now you follow some english lessons ?
What you would like to do later ?

Yeah, that's not easy to find a job these days... And studies are expensives too...
But I think we can always learn by ourselve about History, Litterature, Arts... so even if we didn't make long studies, we can still be cultivated and know a lot of thing. Very Happy

Your dad seems hard with you, he must have a reason. Maybe he want the best for you and he don't know how to show it or how to do, and for some reason he thinks TH are not good.
You said there are problems in your family so maybe it come from there... is it something private or you can explain here what are those problems ? Or maybe by MP ?
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:49 am

"tutorial" is a place like school. you go there and there are a person who explains you better the lesson (it's different tutorial at Mathes, different at tutorial Physics and all the lessons) and it's a little expensive. i think in aboard there aren't tutorials because there are good schools!

if you want to take a good Certification in Engish you have to go to a tutorial to get it. you do English lessons for 7 years (i think) to get the Lower Certification and then 2 years more to take the Proficiency.

Later i would like to be an English teacher. it's the job i like it a little!

look my father sent my brother in Athens to stuby pastry making. he spent 20.000 euros for 2 years. if my father want the best for me he would sent me to study teaching (5.000 euros). he wanted mt to stop and the English lessons but i didn't. what i would do if i stopped the lessons?

tokio hotel is the only good for me! but he didn't get it!

my mum and my dad always fight. they fight with my brother too. i'm in the middle and i must hold my family together and it's a little bit hard. if you asked me what i remember from my child years i would say you nothing! only myself crying! tokio hotel make me happy! now when they fight i didn't pay attention till the things become harder.

but i know that one day i will leave from here! i will break down this wall! and i will be free! and i will get a life!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Wouldn't it be possible that you share an appart with your brother in Athen ? Then you'll have more chances to find a job and earn your life...

But if you want to learn english you can still learn yourself, and practice, but that's sure that's maybe better at school.
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:44 pm

When my brother went to Athens he lives in mu aunt's appart. whenever i am going Athens i live there. my brother's study was 2 years, after he try to get a job but nothing. the my aunt asked to give her 300 euroes every month so with my brothe personal spents were 800 euroes evey month. my father was angly and told him to come back. now he live here (in village).

yes i know that i can learn English by myself but it's a little bit hart if you don't have a paerso who know the language to expain you th details!

i aksed my teacher to hepl me with the translation fro Greek to English for my story but she refused me. i do it by myself. i think it's ok! what do you think?

i have start translate you book in Greek and when i have translate enough i will make a page on facebook for your book and i will post the parts of your book i will translate here!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Ah ok, so your brother can cook pastry now, but he's back in your village and doesn"t find a job ? :/

Isn't there any "internet school" or "distance learning" ? That's right that's it's not very easy to learn everything by themself but sometimes with some books we can, but maybe that's not enought to be a teacher.

But your long message was ok. But as I can make mistakes myself, maybe I don't see yours XD That's a bit crazy but I always learn a lot from the dictionnary, by reading all the info and different use of a word. And by reading books in english or watch movies or series in english, so you can read familiar expression and sometimes you don't even know a word but you understand that the sentence means.

Oh you started the translating ? Can you post it here too ? Like all the other countries do ?
But as you can see not a lot of people come here, and some don't understand how the forum is working, so that's better to make also another website like facebook or a blog or whatever is popular for the fans.
But also what you can do when you'll have finished is a file like I do with the french and english version, and then you tell the fan who wants to book to email you and you send them the entire file ^^
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:23 am

i wish he will find a job in summer!

yes i'll post there translation here and on facebook!

it's a good idea to sent to the greek fans the translation via email. but i think it's better to sent it when is translated the whole book.

your book is fantastic! will you writing a new book about Tokio Hotel???
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:58 am

I hope you will both find something too ^^

In fact you can post the translation little by little here and on facebook. So the fans who want can read little by little. And of course by email that's better to send all the book.

But also what you can do is to make several tome. At first I made a book 1 with the 3 first chapters. A book 2 with chapter 4 and 5, and a book 3 with only the chapter 6 because it's long.

My Tokio Hotel Story! Bannireletageinterdit3tkj0

Then I sent 3 files to the people. And now I put everything in one files, that's easier.

This novel is not ended but as i'm in the middle and I will send this part to publishers, I want to know if some readers can be interesting or not.

Also this book is the first of a serie so of course I will write other books about Tokio Hotel Very Happy For now I have ideas for 6 books ^^
This first book takes place in Paris, but the other book will be about other countries, and more in Germany too. So that's why I'm starting to take some contact with lots of fans of every countries. That's always a long work to know a new country, to know what happened there during TH promos or show... but now with facebook and twitter maybe the fans will know about the book and it will be faster.

This book 1 took some times because I had to learn everything about the band and the fans, but now that's ok Very Happy and had some contacts too so from now on it will be faster, I just have to get a deal with a publisher Very Happy and a good publisher Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:53 pm

can't wait to read your books!

the paintings of your book is yours???
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:39 pm

I can't wait to write them all too Very Happy

Yes, it's my drawings, but I was helped by... how you call that ? "calque paper" , transparent paper that you can put on a picture then you can draw easily ^^ So I make the eyes-noze-mouth and the face shape with that ;p
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Waoh danke !

Shocked 35 greek fans likes the book ??!!
They should come here to tell their story too ^^
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:32 pm

now it's 43 but i think it's guys and from other countries! write something to said them that is from you!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Ok, I'll leave a message ^^

But I'll have to spend less time on the websites, because my cousin just discove a facebook and a blog : http://x-reve-une-vie-x.skyrock.com/ about a girl who seems to have copy my idea of books O_o

She says she write a bout about TH, about what they live in the music business, just laike me... and with differents point of view, just like me... and the story is about a childhood friend of TH, just like me !!! O_o

So now I want to write soon the following of the book to make it publish before her ! Really there's people who are not afraid so copy something when they see that's work :/
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:13 pm

i think people mustn't copy the others! but don't worry the prototype is much better from the copy. like bill and adam. bill is much better than adam!

if you want write the messege hear and i'll post it on facebook!

i want to ask something will you write in your book anything from my tokio hotel story???
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Didn't you get the message from the French Official Facebook ?

And yes, in a next book I will take your story if you're ok Very Happy I can still change the name if you want or don't mention private things, so we'll talk about that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:15 am

yes i saw it thank you so much!

thank you so much that you will write my story! i don't have problem with the mane and with private things. i think there are and other girls called Fay (by the way i have two names first is Denisa, and the other is Fay, Fotini in greek) and i think many girls have problems with their families!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:40 am

Yes, some other fans can always reconized in some of my characters. And a lot have problems with their parents because they don't understand this passion for TH...
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:33 pm

yes i know that our parents don't understand out passion for tokio hotel... my parents told me that now i'm 19 years old and i mustn't do like that for a band... and they believe that in one, two years i'll be boring... they have no idea! tokio hotel is my life!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm

You know my family is like that with my passion for writing... they say that's not a job etc and it's only for fun. They don't understand neither. And that worse that now that I write about TH... XD

I made an article on the fan club about the new site about the book Very Happy : http://carrie-fan-club.blog.jeuxvideo.com/1515836/Nouveaux-Sites/
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Thank you so much that you write an article about the site!!!!!!!

What's wrong with the parents??? i don't give attention to my parents i think you do the same Smile

you are a good person and the most important you understand the fans!

in my page on facebook at "Notes" i have put the beggining of the book in english and the translation in greek Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Sometimes I try to make them understand, but I don't really care. I do what I have to do ^^

And yeah, I went on the page to take the link for the article, and I saw the translation in greek... Waoh ! All those little words that I don't understand XD That's so cool !

Can you make a thread here ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:50 pm

yes ofcourse i'll make a thread here!!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Tokio Hotel Story!   My Tokio Hotel Story! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Tokio Hotel Story!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next