Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
irina_kt
Having fun in the Tourbus

New York City Empty
PostSubject: New York City   New York City Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:50 am

=) hey there loveys,
Im a fan from NYC and looking for wonderful supports to meet up with and share thoughts about the book. Im also a fan of Tokio Hotel, thats a double positive huh? to contact me: myspace.com/irinaliebttokiohotel & twitter.com/irina_kt
but i have an official USA support for Carrie at twitter.com/Carrie_USA <- please follow and support, check up on the page for newest info about Carrie, her book & more<3
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:59 am

Hey willkommen to the forum !! Very Happy
Thanks for all the support and I hope you'll have soon a lot of fans to help you, and that they all read and like the book too Very Happy

Bizzz <3
Back to top Go down
irina_kt

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:29 am

its only my pleasure hun =) hope so too!
Back to top Go down
CharlotteTH89
In the Elevator
In the Elevator
CharlotteTH89

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Thanks so much for supporting Carrie and this book. We wanted to make a succès in France and we though the others fans will like it in english. But we never though that they will love it so much that they will translate in russian, spanish or greek !

"TH Brazil" made an interview of Carrie, will you do that too ?

And will you participate to the fan action that the french fans do, to let know to a publisher that we love the book. It's the best publisher. the one who publish Twiligh Very Happy "Hachette Publishing". We also send a post card to a magazine who knows the book, Star Club. They said they will talk about it only if a lot of fan is interested and we ask them to aks to TH what they think about the book Very Happy

This is one card to show you :

New York City 2779487594_1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/charlottebingbing
irina_kt

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:28 am

yeah actually i am =) hopefully the interview will up posted by the 2nd week of june<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New York City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York City   New York City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York City
Page 1 of 1