Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Γράψτε εδώ τις απόψεις σας για το βιβλίο!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Oh the first chapter is ended !! Waoh danke ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:20 pm

yes!!! thank you for the amazing book!!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Look I made a page on the Fan Club about the new sites.
Now I've got fans in mexico and they made a special twitter, with quote of the book Very Happy

http://carrie-fan-club.blog.jeuxvideo.com/1515836/Nouveaux-Sites/
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:25 pm

cool!

now greek page has 95 persons.

youe book is very intresting! i wondered if the story with Anais and Liam is true Question
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Waoh 95 people ?? O_o more than in France XD

Anaïs is my own creation ^^ but who know if Bill could hide a girlfriend to keep this love safe, or for the girl's security. I really don't think so, but I wanted to show to some stalkers who think they know everything, that the boy can keep some privacy and some secrets if they want. And that's not a "lie", that's just that there are some things they maybe want to remain their private life...

Like when we are at school or at work, we don't tell our teacher or our boss if we have a date, or a new boyfriend XD It's no one business... But the twins are so much followed, that I don't even know if they could hide a girl. Some would know it, took pictures or videos etc :/

That's too bad for Bill that he doesn't have a little Anaïs in his life, but he's got all the fans <3
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:53 pm

yes i agree with you. bill is a very nice boy and i don't know but i think he has much love to give. it must be very hard if someone haven't got private life. but i think the hardest is if you haven't go someone stand by your side. but bill have tom, tom have bil and tokio hotel have so many fans out there who love them and they can do everything for them! i can give them my hart if they aske me!!!!

by the way yesterday they with the Comet for best live act. we vote all day long. and at the sort video show the concert from Greece!

i wish always the best for the boys!!!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Yeah, Bill and Tom are lucky to have each other and the "world of their cocoon" ^^

But in my book I needed a great love story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CharlotteTH89
In the Elevator
In the Elevator
CharlotteTH89

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Thanks so much Fay for supporting Carrie and this book. We wanted to make a succès in France and we though the others fans will like it in english. But we never though that they will love it so much that they will translate in russian, spanish or greek !

"TH Brazil" made an interview of Carrie, will you do that too ?

And will you participate to the fan action that the french fans do, to let know to a publisher that we love the book. It's the best publisher. the one who publish Twiligh Very Happy "Hachette Publishing". We also send a post card to a magazine who knows the book, Star Club. They said they will talk about it only if a lot of fan is interested and we ask them to aks to TH what they think about the book Very Happy

This is one card to show you :

Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! 2779487594_1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/charlottebingbing
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:52 pm

i'll help you! just expaine me what can i do because i'm a little stypid! Smile
Back to top Go down
CharlotteTH89
In the Elevator
In the Elevator
CharlotteTH89

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:21 pm

A littel stupid is ok, since we're not totaly geek

For the interview, you ask the questions you want to Carrie, or she told me the brazilian fans gave their questions to the webmaster of TH Brazil, the the websmater did the interview. Or yourself you can choose questions, that can make the greek fans know better Carrie and the book.

And for the post cards, there are 2 post cards :

Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! 2779494496_1

Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! 2779487594_1

And you just have to find like... I don't know 50 or 100 fans, and the publisher and the magazine will see a lot of people like the book Very Happy so they can publish it in french, people will buy it, but also in all the other language, and you know those people... Unfortunately interesting about money. So they won't hesitate to sign a deal with Carrie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CharlotteTH89
In the Elevator
In the Elevator
CharlotteTH89

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:30 am

Congratulation !! If I understand well you made the chapter 3 in entire ?

Are you translating now the Chapter 4 : Anais Paris ?

That's a great job that you do !
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Hey thank you so much!!!

yes, now i'm translating chapter 4 : Anais Paris.

i can't wait to translate the whole book...
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Waoh, you're at the chapter 4 ?! You translate fast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:18 pm

oh i'm not translate fast Sad i'm a little bit scared because it's 304 and i'm at i think 51 page... wish to have some help... but it's ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

In english there is not 300 pages... there are 6 chapters. and you're at the 4 yet Very Happy

It would be cool that someone help you.. but as it's not a funny work to do, not a lot of fans want to do it :/ That's why that's really great that you do that so fast !
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:38 pm

on book i get some chapter is in French. will it translated in English???

the page on facebook have 107 persons Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Yes I will translate the chapters into english Very Happy

And cool 107 fans Very Happy Did they read the chapters or not ?
On the french facebook we have to send a message to each fan to explain what it is, etc O_o or they don't understand it's the facebook or a book lol
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:02 pm

i haven't read the whole book. while i translate it i read it too.

on facebook i have read at the information about the page. some infos i find it in one of your site (i can't remember) at both langauges English and Greek. ant at notes i translate the book and put chapters on both langauges. Greek and English. and help me a girl who put on her page the link of my page about your book.
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:02 pm

*i have write
Back to top Go down
CharlotteTH89
In the Elevator
In the Elevator
CharlotteTH89

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:18 pm

You do a great job !

Tonight we're doing a virtual party for Nay the mexican translator who ended her exam, and you're invited to celebrate your great job Very Happy

In the menu : pizza and pasta "so Kaulitz" cheers

just come down to the "mexican floor" and there will be a thread like "Nay Party" soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:33 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhh sorry Charlotte. now i see it. Sad

sorry!!!!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 pm

It doesn't matter ^^
Thanks a lot for this translation ! bounce I see you're now in the Chapter 5 !

Can you email me the Word doc with the translation of the chapter 1 to 4 ?
And you can write somewhere "translated by fay etc" and if you want to leave an email or your blog or what you want to contact you if someone want to contact you^^
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Hey Carrie how are you???

Yes now i'm translated Dhapter 5 Smile

I try to send you the email but it didn't let me. it said me something like that: Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<www.carey.s@wanadoo.fr>:
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <www.carey.s@wanadoo.fr>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown [RCPT_TO]

Why???? Sad
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:41 pm

I'm good and you ?

That's so cool that you're at the chapter 5 Very Happy

Hum... there's no "www" in my email, so maybe that's why... it's just "carey.s@wanadoo.fr"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!   Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about the book! Ας μιλήσουμε για το βιβλίο!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next