Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fan Stories & Meeting the Band

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Empty
PostSubject: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Here, you can tell me all your stories about TH. If you did something special for them, like fanactions, starting a fanclub, waiting all night long in front of the hotel to see them, or if you meet them in the hotel or win a Meet&Greet ^^

I can make up stories, but that's even better if I can mention real stories and real fans. So don't forget to make a little introduction of you ^^
Back to top Go down
humanorsomething
At the Reception
At the Reception
humanorsomething

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:44 pm

Well, on the 25th february it was the first time i had got tickets for the concerts, i was like morer than 2 years fan but i didn't had to chnce to seem them live, so it happened on the 25th february, it was in a scoolweek on a thursday, i've went to the concertplace the wednesday afternoon, i was with my 2 best friends but we hadn't things to sleep on, we hadn't anything just some food and an umbrella, When we were there all 3 hours one off my friends got a tejephone from a girl from a newspaper, SHE HAD WON A MEET & GREET! it was a hard dissision who would go with here and then she choosed me, it started to cry really, i was so happy, but the problem was that we weren't really preperd on this, we hadn't got nothing for them Sad we thought it would be nice and it would go fast that evening, but it was the WORST night of my life, it wouldn't stop raining, really, and then the wind, brr, it get goosebumps again if i think over it again, really. I thought i would die, ithen my umbrella braked by the wind, in the night we walked around the concert place and we saw the tourbusses, there was a place where we could sit down en we've sitted there near the tourbusses, you could say to get some strenght, because there really was a moment where i would leave everything behind me there and just go home, but i couldn't do this xd then the morning after, we haven't slept xd everyone had to put their stuff away because we had numbers on our hand and they wanted us to put in the right following numbers, but there were there a lot unfair fans who wouldn't listen they wanted to be firts but that wasn't fair for the fans who had slept there so their were many fans angry, then i had to leave my firned alone between the millions of fans who pushed and didn't move for anyone, i had to wait on another place for the M&G, every 5 minutes i looked how late it was because i tought everytime that there was past an our, i really was hard, i was tierd y feets, legs and back hurted, and my clothes weren't nice anymore my pants were wett, then at 17.35 they came for the people who had the meet & greet, there was a man with a list and he could one by one the names, i had to go fast, when it was the name of my friend they said the nerves became to come, i had to give them my name too, they splitted the grup in 2 groups of 5 winners with the person they tooked with them, i wass in the second group i wass so fucking neve-rous and then it was our turn, we were walking trough the walls were tokio hotel was, and then the door opend, they were so kind, put it had to go fast you had to choose one thing to sign and 1picture, it really was great, the best day of my life, they really are like i tought they would be, kind and a little bit shide, when we had to go the waved at us and then when the doors were closed i started to crie, all the emotions from the years and that night i could hold them up anymore, it was like i was finnely free, i don't know it was weird but i was happy but on the other side sad, but i hadn't got much time to cry because it was time for the concert! i had placces on the side of georg, good place, i was close, was tierd but during the concert i didn't had the time to be tierd, al the adrenalin that was running trought my body, i sang every song sith them, i screamed the longs out of my life, i wass happy, the feeling i had there i really can't describe, there i wasn't scared of anybody i just could do what i liked and i could just be myself, it was awesome from the beginning until the end, the night in the hell was worth it, when the concert was done it had pain again but i did'nt care i buyed a poster and a pullover and then i had to waited until my uncle came, the sociability between the fans was huge, it was perfect that night, then in the car i could sleep from the adrenalin and when i was at home i just could sleep after 5 hours, it was really the best day, no one can take this away from me.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:16 am

Waoh thank Very Happy That's a beautiful story. i was a bit afraid when I started to read it was the worse night etc... but the end is magical ^^ Of course that's memory that no one can take away from you and also that's not something that a lot have the chance to live. Even if everything goes to fast, that's still a chance to meet them in the calm etc.

When I will write the book 4 or 5 about Humanoid City Tour, will you allow me to mention your story ? ^^
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 pm

No, don't allow she to do it!!!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Lol what ? I beg you pardon ? XD
Back to top Go down
Jamila.Insanity
At the Bar
At the Bar
Jamila.Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:36 pm

first of all it's allow HER.
and second.. shut the fuck up.
You're annoying the shit out of me.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/_JamilaInsanity
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:38 pm

It's a nice story : the first concert and after the hell of the night : the M&G Very Happy and it's not even a clibché, that's a true story. That's important that I write about true stories ^^
Back to top Go down
Jamila.Insanity
At the Bar
At the Bar
Jamila.Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:40 pm

no, carrie. You're a bad bad bad girl if you write that!
bwahah XD
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:46 pm

I know, anyway I'm a bad bad girl XD
You know that the UK ST just said today on DAA facebook that's so awfull that I make money on TH by selling my story ?
GOD, I'm selling what ? I send everything for free XD She said it would be on internet, free to read etc, then some fans sent her this forum lol It's all here, and its all free Very Happy

Some TH fans must be boring in life so they invent stories.
I will ask them if someday I have no ideas anymore because it's seem they have too much of it XD
Back to top Go down
Jamila.Insanity
At the Bar
At the Bar
Jamila.Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Dude. I sometimes hate ToHo Fans. (I'm not that much into them anymore, too) but.. they're fans are sometimes just so .. stupid. o:
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Yeah that's really confusing because you see those girls who fight to know who will help the more DAA, who will make the bigger action etc...

And here I meet so great fans, who help for the book, who share their experience, who make the translations and all that for free, because because it's all about sharing the story, and the passion for music etc. So I'm glad that those fans are not here. We just have miss Angelique but that's ok lol
Back to top Go down
Jamila.Insanity
At the Bar
At the Bar
Jamila.Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:02 pm

well. Miss Angelique is .. enough :/ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Yeah, one fan who say you write shit is good. That's a balance with hundred fans who love the book XD bounce I need her to keep my feet on the ground lol
Back to top Go down
Jamila.Insanity
At the Bar
At the Bar
Jamila.Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Haha. of course. jocolor
Back to top Go down
humanorsomething
At the Reception
At the Reception
humanorsomething

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:42 pm

ofcourse you may you use it, (':
no problem x'D
and i wish you good luck with your book! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
humanorsomething
At the Reception
At the Reception
humanorsomething

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 pm

ow and i see now that i forgot to interduce myself ;o xd
i will do it now shortly xd
my name is Aferdita i'm almost 18,
i speak Dutch i'm from Belgium, flanders
i'm 3 years fan of Tokio Hotel,
and i admire Bill so much,
more isn't there to tell xd
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Cool, so I will need a little more info XD Like when did you know TH, what you link in them, what they mean for you etc ^^

------
EDIT

Ah lol so you answered to some questions ^^

If you want you can talk here with all the other fans : https://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/let-s-talk-f13/
the problem is that we all got different hours and now there are some more fans, but before they know there's only 1 or 2 people on the forum but there's often no one ^^ But now I will have to make a newsletter to inform the fans they are more on the forum and they could talk with each other. Here it's a more calm than TH forum...

And here there are topics about the book : https://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/le-bar-de-l-hotel-the-hotel-bar-f11/
to know which characters you like more...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Stories & Meeting the Band
Page 1 of 1