Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fan Stories & Meeting the Band

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Empty
PostSubject: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Here, you can tell me all your stories about TH. If you did something special for them, like fanactions, starting a fanclub, waiting all night long in front of the hotel to see them, or if you meet them in the hotel or win a Meet&Greet ^^

I can make up stories, but that's even better if I can mention real stories and real fans. So don't forget to make a little introduction of you ^^
Back to top Go down
ishi92
Having fun in the Tourbus

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Hey, my name is Ishi, and I've been a fan of TH since 2007. Very Happy
I went for TH's concert in Malaysia a month ago! All I can say is that it was the BEST EXPERIENCE of my life!!
First of all,I found out that TH was staying in the same hotel as me..and just a floor below me!! Although I never had the chance to see them at the hotel, I managed to catch a glimpse of their crew and bodyguards Razz
The next day, I went for the CD signing which was supposed to start at 11:40 am. I reached by 9 am and already saw a crowd of around 400 people, but it was okay! I spoke to so many TH fans so I didn't get bored at all! It was actually a lot of fun,and atleast 3 people told me that I looked REALLY familiar although I wasn't from the same country! :O haha
So TH walked in at 11:45 am and I think I nearly fainted. I went up on stage and couldn't believe that the band..the same band which I had been watching on YouTube for 3 years,and never thought I would meet, was just a foot away from me! All of them smiled and said 'Hi' and signed my CD. It was a great moment,although it lasted just for around 7 seconds on stage xD
Then it was time for the concert. The concert was supposed to start at 6pm,so I joined the line outside at around 3pm. It then started raining and all of us were drenched!!!! (since it was an open air concert). The concert finally started at 7:30 pm, and TH came on stage at 9pm! They performed around 12 songs (Noise,Pain of Love and Dogs Unleashed are the best live songs in my opinion) and finished by 10:30 pm. The energy during the concert was so amazingggg! My feet were really tired from standing the whole day, but as soon as TH came on stage, the pain miraculously disappeared! :O LOL Overall it was a GREAT experience, being in a new country,with new people, and a new culture, and watching my favourite band perform live! I didn't sleep for nearly 2 days because of my excitement, but every minute was completely worth it!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Oh that's really cool that you went to Malaisia ! Tell me more about it Very Happy

Where do you live in India ? Can you show me in a map XD
And then how did you reach Kuala Lumpur ?

Lucky you ! you were at this fabulous hotel Very Happy did you have some pics of your room ? ^^
Back to top Go down
ishi92

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:30 pm

I live in Mumbai (Bombay). Look to the left xD
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3127/3215840916_4f188bf5ed_o.jpg

The concert was on May 1st. So I left for Malaysia on 29th night and reached on 30th morning. It was a 5 hour flight or something. And I reached the hotel by around 7am. Then right opposite me, a guy with black cornrows like Tom came and sat opposite me,with 3 other guys. They all started talking in German (I can understand a bit) about a soundcheck later on that evening at the 1 Utama Central Park Avenue (where the concert was going to be held)..so that way I found out that the crew and TH were staying in the same hotel as me! Smile
Then I went for the soundcheck later that night. I saw a few fans standing far away from the stage trying to catch a glimpse of TH. But I went closer, to the right side of the stage until I was just about 9 or 10 feet away from Georg and Bill. They were singing Pain of Love at that time! Initially, Bill was facing the 'audience' and singing, but then he turned to the right and looked at me directly (EEEEK) and continued singing. He looked..so serious! xD and he had NO makeup on! And he kept looking towards me and singing. So I guess from the audience side at the front of the stage, it must have looked weird that Bill was facing the right side and singing continuously. So immediately one of the bodyguards (he was HUGE) came and told me to go and stand with the other fans,before I could take any video of the soundcheck. Oh well.... Smile

Nooo Sad I didn't take any pics of my room..but I took quite a few of the CD signing session and concert. I even took a pic with this really nice Malaysian TH fan..we're still in touch through Facebook!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:42 am

Ah ok, Bombay... the name changed ? I didn't know that...

You know I love the writer Jules Vernes who wrote 80 days around the world, and in this story, the hero found his wife in India. A princess named Romi. Very Happy And I think Shiva come from India and we're a lot to love her and to want several arms like her haha XD

So you expérience the look of the Singer with no makeup ;p A lot of girl should be jealous XD

I think you talk about Mike. Nay, who is in charge of my Mexican Fan Club (with Lili) is crazy in love with this HUGE bodyguard, but husssh ! don't tell her I told you ;p

I want the pics that you've got Very Happy And maybe you could bring this Malaysian fan here Very Happy She could also tell her story. That's really cool that all the fans are connected Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nay
At the Bar
At the Bar
Nay

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:10 am

HI!

hey carrie! i can read this! 9.9 hahaha

but is true *-* Mike! i miss youuuu! T,T XD
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:14 am

Hey ho !! You're not allowed to read here !! XD
What are you doing in India ? I think you got lost in the corridor of the forum or the lift lead you to the wrong floor XD
Back to top Go down
Asakura_Black
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Asakura_Black

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:34 am

hahahaha hey hey carrie, we are traveling around the world and reading! hahahaha we're very important people here, if you don't believe me, ask Liam ò.ó XDDDD hahahahaha

I read the experience and I remember mine when i saw bill in the stage of the signing session *remembers* ahhh *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asakura_black
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:44 am

I see that you're VIP here but you don't even write in your signature that you're the mexican translator, and that you made the mexican facebook, and mexican quote twitter, and soon the Latino American fan Club of the book etc ;D

I see also, that you are all little Bill groupies haha ^^ This guy is dangerous, he will make you all faint one day and pouf pouf pouf, you will all fall dead on the ground drunken drunken drunken drunken

So, now I have to search more info on Bombay XD

Ishi, you're invited to a Brazilian Party, in the Brazilian Floor Very Happy "TH Brazil" and Emie, my assistance, organized the party for you Very Happy And there will be an American Party I think, if Irina, the New Yorker fan in charge of my fan club in US is ok to cook som cookies and brownies for welcoming you haha XD
Back to top Go down
Asakura_Black
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Asakura_Black

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:15 am

Surprised u_u well i won't post more here, i'll go to mexican area and i won't write there neither (i don't know what to post D:!) haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asakura_black
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 am

Emie & I thought about making some topics in all the differents floors, like "presentation" for exemple, to know better the fans ^^ or "about the book" or "about the forum"...

Because it seems that the fans don't move from their floor and don't even see the topic about the book XD

Like here : https://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/le-bar-de-l-hotel-the-hotel-bar-f11/

or here : https://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/personnages-characters-f4/

or here : https://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/lieux-places-f5/

And there are questions about TH and the fans here :

https://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/let-s-talk-f13/

but nobody never go there XD
Back to top Go down
ishi92

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:52 pm

hahaha you guys are so cute xD
oh his name is Mike? (sorry but I found him a bit..creepy..or scary Razz)
There are 2 main bodyguards right? One with blonde hair,who's sort of good looking,and another one who's really tall and bald. I'm talking about the tall bald one.
What happened to him? I didn't see him in any of the COMET photos :S lol!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Oh so we're not talking about the same bodyguard...

Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Untitled2

Fan Stories & Meeting the Band 161719832019
With Bill's Dior sunglasses

The bald one stayed in Malaysia maybe... Maybe he found the woman of his life XD
Back to top Go down
ishi92

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:18 pm

oh this one! thank you. haha
Nope I'm surely talking about the bald one.
(ps : Bill rocks those sunglasses SO much better )
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:20 am

If you find a picture of him, post it here.

And Bill rocks everything so much better XD
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:54 pm

ok so i was wondering what was this bodygaurd doing wearing bill's glasses??did bill or tom put him upto it or sum fans?? the fact that he can poke fun around on the job..sweet so fooling around with bill's diors hmmm..i wonder wat bill said wen he did that.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:27 pm

I think he hold the sunglasses when Bill was inside the radio for the interview and so on... and then he just tried them to make laught the other bodyguards, and then the fans ^^

Bill don't even know that XD
Don't tell him ok ? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Stories & Meeting the Band   Fan Stories & Meeting the Band Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Stories & Meeting the Band
Page 1 of 1