Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TH & the Greek Fans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

TH & the Greek Fans Empty
PostSubject: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Wilkommen to all the Greek Fans Very Happy

I have some questions for you :

1. Since when the band is known there ? Is it since the release of Scream in avril/may 2008 ?

2. How did you know about the band ?

3. What are the magazines that talk about them ?

Last edited by Carrie on Thu May 13, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxDeppyKauXx
At the Reception
At the Reception
XxDeppyKauXx

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Hiiiii ;-]

Shocked Am i the First Greek Fan here?

1. Well They became known from that time, 2007 with the Scream Release..But U Know some TV Music channes were playing their songs from 2006 Smile

2.I Was searching The internet and i saw them..Then i searched for them cause i was curius and when i listened some of their songs i liked them and i became a fan..! rabbit

3. Almost every teen magazine talks about them.. I Can Name U Some [Κατερίνα (Katerina), Αφισόραμα (Afisorama), Σούπερ (Super), Sporty (It's a magazine for sports for boys) is all i can remember! cat

That's All xxx
Back to top Go down
GreekFan
Having fun in the Tourbus
GreekFan

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:48 pm

heyyyy :p
i was wondering why it says Chinese Fans? xD
anyway :p

1: i think it's from the ends of 2006 :p

2: from tv and then from internet =)

3:it's the teen magazine mostly Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:52 pm

I think another fan is register too, so you're both the first fans from Greece ^^

Thanks for the answers. What are the TV channels that were playing the songs ?

And they talk about TH in magazine about sports for guys ? I'm surprised !

If you want, there are some other questions here : https://wilkommenimhotel.forumactif.com/let-s-talk-f13/

GreekFan wrote:
heyyyy :p
i was wondering why it says Chinese Fans? xD

Of course, that's never happend that I copy/past text to go faster Rolling Eyes
*going to check the other session, maybe I welcomed all the Chinese fans everywhere XD*
Back to top Go down
Fay
On the 1rst Floor
On the 1rst Floor
Fay

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Hi!!! Yes we have the MTV Greece where put their music videos. And some magazines put posters, interviews and news. But i think the most informations and news we take it on internet. XxDeppyKau xX has an amazing page on facebook where she informed us about tokio hotel. She told us every step they make, etc. (sorry for my bad English!)
Back to top Go down
XxDeppyKauXx
At the Reception
At the Reception
XxDeppyKauXx

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Yeah MTV and Also MAD TV Talk about them and play their songs..

Jaaa This sport magazine have mentioned TH Like 2 times or maybe more and they had put a poster too Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
GreekFan
GreekFan

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Carrie wrote:

*going to check the other session, maybe I welcomed all the Chinese fans everywhere XD*
xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Oh really ? What is that page ?

In my books, little my little I will talk to all the fans from all the countries, so I can mentions some websites and some pages if that's where the fans got the infos Very Happy This way the other fans, and also TH will read how all there fans heard about them, and what they do for them Very Happy

For the magazine, there's so much work about that O_o to know all the mags from all the countries. Maybe someone could make a thread to show me how the mags look like and what they are about, what we can find in it or why you like this mag...
Back to top Go down
XxDeppyKauXx
At the Reception
At the Reception
XxDeppyKauXx

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:19 pm

https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Cant-Live-Without-Tokio-Hotel-3/231597883009?ref=ts

this is the page but there are a loot like these in FB And also in Ywitter..
i think that wuldn't be fair if u put only mine u know XD
i think it wuld be better if u put the official forums of each country for TH
just my opinion hehe
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Of course I will talk about the official pages, but sometimes they are not the best pages about the band...

And there are fan pages with fans really devoted to the band, with fans who do a lot for TH, who takes time to translate everything etc... So that's also important that the band, and the other reader hear about all those fans Very Happy

So then, I will try to have a list of all the pages ^^ and twitter too.
God the "searching info" part is so much work because there's so much info with TH XD
But I have to do it good because it's like a tribute or a "biography" of the fandom. Later, everybody could read the books and learn how TH started in every country, and I hope they will be more famous again and that I will still be there to write about them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxDeppyKauXx
At the Reception
At the Reception
XxDeppyKauXx

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Well jaa that wuld be really cool and congrats for all your work, i can imagine how hard is this.. o.O

but this page isn't Official xD

U Should check the official US Fanclub Here: http://www.tokiohotelamerica.com/
And The Official US Forum here : http://www.tokiohotel.com/us/forum/

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:13 pm

If your page is good, it doesn't matter that it's not official :p

Hum... why you give me the US fan club ? XD
I know those pages, and I think I have a thread about my books but the US fans are not so much interested it seems...
Back to top Go down
PrInCeSs DuFFy
PrInCeSs DuFFy

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Hello All..!!!

My Name Is Daphne! I'm Really Exited About This Forum And Ur Novels!
Tokio Hotel Is Our Lifes And We Love Them Till Death!!!

I Know Tokio Hotel 4 Years Now..

I First Watched "Schrei" And I Started Searching For Them!
I Really Like Bill Cause He Have A Uniqie Style & We Have Many Thing In Common!

Lots Of Teen Magazines Writtes About Them Here In Greece! Even ELLE Magazine Had An Article About Them Concert Here In Greece!! Very Happy *Best Day Of Our Life*
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Hello and welcome !

Do you have got the book ? you know you can all ask it here : carey.s@wanadoo.fr and I'll send it to you. Unfortunately, not everything is translated into english yet...

You have to tell me everything that you have in common with Bill ^^

And waoh, ELLE ? what they wrote about them ? Bill must like to be in this fashion bible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrInCeSs DuFFy
PrInCeSs DuFFy

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Thanks..!!!

No I Didn't I Contact With You Via Your Mail.. I Don't Know If You Remember Me But You Told Me That I'm The Fist Fan From Greece That Sented You Mail! Very Happy

So A Lot Of Ppl Say That I Look Like Him A Lot [I Don't Really Like When They Tell That] Especially My Nose Id Same With His Nose.. To Say The Truth I Don't Believe That! Smile I Love Singing All The Time (Just Like Bill), I'm Different, I Have Unique Style Just Like Him, For Breakfast I Eat Corn Flakes And Nesquik Stawberry Just Like Him (I Don't Copy Him.. I Was Having That Breakfast Many Years Before I Knew About The Band), I Love Fashion And I Desing Clothes, Many Ppl Say I Have Humor And I Am A Very "Fresh" Person, That I Know How To Make Others Feel Better & Make Them Laught.. Again Just Like Bill..! I Love Parties, Pizza & Macaroni (who don't like that..?!).. I Think Thats All.. Very Happy

Yeah It Was I Think September And I Bought ELLE & I Saw An Article About There Concert In Greece & Generaly About The Band.. If I'll Find The Article I Will Sent It To You..Smile

If You Want To Learn Anything About The Boys, The Bands, Them Concerts Just Ask Us..!! We Know Almost EVERYTHING!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:59 pm

So now we need a picture of you and Bill, to see if you look the same ;p

He eats cornflakes and Nesquick Strawberry ? I eat Nesquick, but not "Strawberry" I think we don't have that in France.

Are you a designer ? You seem young on the picture so maybe you're still at school ?

That's cool it you find the article ^^ but maybe I saw it on a blog without noticing it's from Elle. In France this month Bill is in Glamour, but they just mention wedge boot for guy are not very good.

I know fans knows almost everything. In september I was in the Plaza, having a drink in a sofa and them the band pass by in front of me and some friends, and I was like "waoh... Bill is really tall" but ok, I was sitting... after he had dinner in the restaurant outside, in the courtyard. And 2h later when he came back to go back to his room, I notice Bill was near one head bigger than Tom ! I looked at his feet and I saw those wedge boots. And then I told the story to some fans, and they said "no that can't be ! Bill has got no high heels boots" etc... what ? I said lol I swear he had a pair of these shoes XD And some times later they saw him with it ;p

So as I said on the other thread, I need now the personnal story of some fans ^^ and more info about Greece and the cities where you all live. Or I can say it's Athens, but that cool too to make them discover new cities ^^
Back to top Go down
PrInCeSs DuFFy
PrInCeSs DuFFy

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Oww I Have A Pic.. Its Not Really Good Because It's Dark And I'm Without Make Up But..
https://2img.net/h/i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss135/duffoulini/page.jpg

Here In Greece We Have Stawberry & Chocolate!

I Just Design I Don't Sell Cloths Or Something.. I Design & My Parents Like Some Staff.. My Mum Told Me That She Like A Skirt And My Dad A T-Shirt But I Don't Really Like From Ppl To Watch The Cloths I Design.. :$

Hmm I Think Flat Boots Are Best Than High But Personaly I Don't Have Prob.. He Is 1 Head Taller Than Tom Even With Flat.. Sometimes I Can't Believe How Tall He Is.. Sometimes I Think If I Will See Him I Will Need A Chair Just To Pay His Attention.. Feel So Small..Razz

Hmm I Live In Skopelos.. The Island They Made MAMA MIA Movie..!! Its Small Island With Not So Many Ppl.. Ecpesially Kids & Teens.. If You Wanna Learn More About Skopelos Just Ask Me!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:49 pm

I only know some artists who are very tall, except Marc Terenzi, so I'm always ridiculous XD

You should make another thread about Skopelos. I didn't know Mama Mia was made there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TH & the Greek Fans   TH & the Greek Fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TH & the Greek Fans
Page 1 of 1