Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)

Go down 
+11
Matthew_H
Unze
SarahK
CharlotteTH89
Desi
Cristal
Jamila.Insanity
Miri_K
Asakura_Black
Carrie
Emie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Desi
At the Bar
At the Bar
Desi

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:26 pm

hey dudes!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:32 pm

Hey Hello !

So how was your party ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Desi
At the Bar
At the Bar
Desi

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:38 pm

yesss was fu**ing great....can I upload some pics right here? if yes....how does it work? i'll show u some awesome costumes!
Back to top Go down
Cristal
Room Service
Room Service
Cristal

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:41 pm

Click on te small image, which represents a little photo

https://2img.net/i/fa/wysiwyg/picture.png

and put the link of your photos in the case, click on OK and that's all ^^
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:42 pm

I wish I was there Very Happy

Of course you can upload pics here.
first you have to upload them in a website and put the link here...
There's a little button with a picture or if you don't find it, I can edit your message Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Desi
At the Bar
At the Bar
Desi

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:44 pm

oh alright dudes I'm trying it in about 10 minutes....I just even need to dry my hair...I'll be back in 10 minutes.

anybody else online right here?

Smile
Back to top Go down
AnaisA
At the Reception
At the Reception
AnaisA

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:48 pm

Carrie wrote:
Oui à chaque fois, y'a toute une histoire ^^ déjà la mère d'Anais doit son nom à Anita Pallenberg, qui a été fiancé à Brian Jones des Rollings, puis Mariée avec Keith Richards (des Stones aussi) et elle a fait un film avec des scènes assez olé olé avec Mick Jaggers XD Donc limite elle est sortie avec tous les Stones lol

Faudra que je sente un jour le parfum de Cacharel. J'avais trouvé un échantillon un coup et j'aimais pas du tout le goût mais le truc devait être passé parce que logiquement c'est censé être assez doux ce parfum.

Jsais pas si tu sais que Unze est la traductrice russe, et maintenant elle traduit carrément du français en anglais, les chapitres 8 à 11, pour que les autres traduc en espagnol ou danois puissent avancer dans leur langue Very Happy

Ah mais ouai quand même! ^^ Ouai c'est vrai qu'elle a fait presque tout le tour du groupe ^^
C'est recherché quand meme Wink

Aaah oui il devait pas être frais, parceque c'est discret comme parfum, on est pas sencé te sentir à 36km à la ronde ^^

Aaah! Non j'étais pas au courant..
Eh ben! :O Enfait elle dégrossi le travail pour les autres quoi ^^
C'est sympa, et courageux ^^ (Y)
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:56 pm

Oui parce que moi jsuis pas parfaitement bilingue donc après si la traduc anglaise est pas parfaite, bah jte laisse imaginer l'etat de la traduc espagnol ou grec qui se base là dessus et qui doit aussi adapter.

Dési is here ! You can ask her all the questions you want since it seems that all the fans desapeared this week end ! XD

And we talked with Dési about another meeting, another day, and we'll give an hour because it was a bit confusing for the fans not to have a specific hour. Of course they couldn't stay online 48h XD

So she was at a cool party yesteday and now she'll try to upload some pics of the beautiful costumes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnaisA
At the Reception
At the Reception
AnaisA

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:58 pm

Ohhw Hey Desi Smile

How are u? Smile
Yeah, I wanna see these costumes ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Desi
At the Bar
At the Bar
Desi

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:03 pm

hey im fine.....a bit itered but fine....yes i need to find an uploadpage? did i undertsand right? which one should i use? and what about the other gux who should come arround to talk to u? and caroline....u know billy andrews? hes a good friend of mine!
Back to top Go down
AnaisA
At the Reception
At the Reception
AnaisA

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Carrie wrote:
Oui parce que moi jsuis pas parfaitement bilingue donc après si la traduc anglaise est pas parfaite, bah jte laisse imaginer l'etat de la traduc espagnol ou grec qui se base là dessus et qui doit aussi adapter.

Oui j'vois parfaitement x)
C'est pour ça que tout à l'heure j'ai pas voulu tenter une traduction de mon discour bizarre ^^ Et j'ai pas tenté non plus Reverso parceque ça aurait pas été mieux, pour les petites phrases ça passe crème, mais un roman, pas la pein quoi '__' ^^
Back to top Go down
Desi
At the Bar
At the Bar
Desi

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:07 pm

by the way I'm sorry for the confusion. But as u know ...I've been in hamburg the last 3 days, was kinda exhausting to know a time when I definitly could come online. additinally my train was belated today -.-
Back to top Go down
AnaisA
At the Reception
At the Reception
AnaisA

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Okay, Wink

For pics I don't know about it more than you. xS
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:18 pm

Dési >> you can use that : http://www.imageshack.us/ its quite simple to use.

And yes, I know Billy since a while, and like Jan Sievers, he help me sometimes to know more about the music busines. That's too bad that I didn't met him last summer... Maybe next time.

These days, my readers are totaly crazy about him lol They just discover his songs, maybe that's because I uploaded a picture of you with him or I don't know but that's cool for him.

For those who want to check his songs :

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Billy-Andrews/121353115076

www.facebook.com/billyandrewsrock

http://www.myspace.com/billyandrewsrock

http://www.billyandrews.us/

http://twitter.com/billysrock

The other guy is Matt from Blackrain and he came this afternoon. I think it was a bad timing too because Blackrain had a contest today with a french radio. They do the 1rst part of Alice Cooper in Marseille and their fans can win a trip in train from Paris to Marseille with them, and after they can go to the show and hotel with them. So he couldn't stay long and there was not a lot of people.

Anais >> webtraslators do weird transaltion XD
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:23 pm

It wasn't really the good time to organize something.

In France we know about train problem since maybe you saw in the news that there are much problems in France, and the railroad is on strike, also there's problem to got gaz and there's some riot so the TH fans had to cancel the fanactions in the street for the book released by DAA :/ I hope everything will be solve soon.

Or i'll have to exil myself and come to live with you in Berlin XD

Do you know this bar, the Puro Sky Loundge ?
We went there with Emie last summer and the view is beautiful !
Back to top Go down
Desi
At the Bar
At the Bar
Desi

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 pm

alright im trying to use imageshack...hold on dudes
Back to top Go down
AnaisA
At the Reception
At the Reception
AnaisA

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:28 pm

Carrie wrote:
The other guy is Matt from Blackrain and he came this afternoon. I think it was a bad timing too because Blackrain had a contest today with a french radio. They do the 1rst part of Alice Cooper in Marseille and their fans can win a trip in train from Paris to Marseille with them, and after they can go to the show and hotel with them. So he couldn't stay long and there was not a lot of people.

Anais >> webtraslators do weird transaltion XD

Ouuuaaai, je me suis connecté et j'ai même pas eu le temps de lui parler xS
ZutZutZut! x[

Et ouai, faut avoir un minimum de bases pour voir que sur des textes long il traduit des connerie ^^
Genre quand tu met le mot 'Fan' dans une phrase il traduit Fan normal ou alors il te propose le mot 'ventilateur' x)
Back to top Go down
Desi
At the Bar
At the Bar
Desi

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:29 pm

yes I know the puro. whos emie?
Back to top Go down
SarahK
In the Elevator
In the Elevator
SarahK

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:32 pm

Emie is her cousin Very Happy

What are you working about now Desi ?
Do you still pllay in videos ?
If yes, can we see the videos of them ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sarahbillouiloveyou
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:37 pm

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 L_fdbd6952284e49a6996e411c28781951

It's Emie ^^ She's my cousin and we travel together Very Happy

Is that ok with the pictures ?
Or maybe you can upload them on myspace and give us the link ?
Back to top Go down
CharlotteTH89
In the Elevator
In the Elevator
CharlotteTH89

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:48 pm

Girls you were so lucky to meet Desi !!

Desi, do you see the boys sometimes ?
And can you talk with them ?

I see that sometimes you're in the same party than them after the ceremonies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/charlottebingbing
Desi
At the Bar
At the Bar
Desi

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:51 pm

well...here are some pics from the party yesterday!

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Pict0059e

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Pict0060e

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Pict0060e

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Pict0072k

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Pict0072k

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Pict0089v

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Pict0135t

alright i hope it works....but u can hit me up on facebook, I just uploaded them there
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:58 pm

Woah it's real size pictures Very Happy

I just saw them on Facebook, you were really cool in leo cat Very Happy
Now you're ready to play in the musical CATS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CharlotteTH89
In the Elevator
In the Elevator
CharlotteTH89

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:59 pm

Oh you're so cute !!
You make the make up youself ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/charlottebingbing
Desi
At the Bar
At the Bar
Desi

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:00 am

hey grlz,

yes I do still play in videos. the last one I made was for bosshoss...the song is called go go go! but in fact they just show my legs, belly and butt XD

watch it: http://www.thebosshoss.com/transfer/Go!Go!Go!_Video/index.html

u can see "me" at 0:47 sec......hahahaha belly and legs hahahaha

yeah I just see them at partys.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next