Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)

Go down 
+11
Matthew_H
Unze
SarahK
CharlotteTH89
Desi
Cristal
Jamila.Insanity
Miri_K
Asakura_Black
Carrie
Emie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:31 pm

Hi Carrie!
Thank you for the video! It is really great!
I promised to come so I am here!
Hi everyone!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Hey hello !

So how are you ?
How is Halloween in Russia ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:46 pm

I do not know yet! I have been busy working today! So I have not planned anything so far!
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:48 pm

So Desi is already gone! I just missed her!
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Hey Carrie!
What are your plans for tonight! Staying on-line all night long?
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:02 pm

Is anybody there!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:08 pm

If nobody wants to talk to me in here, I am off for a while. Maybe I'll come back a little bit later.
Bye everyone!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Oops sorry, usualy I receive a mail when there's a new answer and i just got one right now pfff

So yes, Desi left just a little before you came, but she will be there tomorrow at 3 pm - german hour...

There was some fans on the forum but some didn't know how to register or didn't dare to ask questions to her :/

So today I decorated the appart, and tomorrow I'll have a little party Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Miri_K
At the Reception
At the Reception
Miri_K

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:38 am

hi!!!

I come back ^^
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:56 am

Cool ! I'm searching the videos of some interview of TH about Halloween Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miri_K
At the Reception
At the Reception
Miri_K

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:08 am

it's cool^^
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:10 am

Back to top Go down
Miri_K
At the Reception
At the Reception
Miri_K

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 am

Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:28 am

Maybe we'll have the surprise that they made 10 advertissement with Alice Cooper and Bill ^^

Did you know Alice Cooper before that ?
Back to top Go down
Miri_K
At the Reception
At the Reception
Miri_K

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:36 am

no xD I've never know Alice befor that xD I know now who was a singer of a rock band
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:55 am

you can see some of his videos here : http://carrie-almostfamous.blogspot.com/2010/10/no-more-miss-nice-guy.html

He's a legend in the rock world because he bring the "horror" in the rock universe Very Happy And his make up inspired Kiss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matthew_H
Having fun in the Tourbus
Matthew_H

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:06 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blackfuckinrain
Cristal
Room Service
Room Service
Cristal

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:18 am

Hi Matt!
Back to top Go down
Matthew_H
Matthew_H

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:28 am

Hi Everybody. I'm there for few questions so don't hesitate.
Back to top Go down
Cristal
Room Service
Room Service
Cristal

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:43 am

So, Matt, do you go to an Halloween Party today? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Hi Matt!
I heard that you and your group will open up for Alice Cooper very soon! My congratulaions!!!
Did you work with such rock legends like him before? And what do you expect from this concert?
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Carrie wrote:
There was some fans on the forum but some didn't know how to register or didn't dare to ask questions to her :/ So today I decorated the appart, and tomorrow I'll have a little party Very Happy

Maybe today there will be more people? Who knows? I see Matt was here too! It is cool!
So you are going to have a little party today! Have a lot of fun there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi Carrie!
I have just read the news about the Exhibition of the Goethe Institute “Musik plus x-Pop aus Deutschland”! It is in Budapest! Is your book there too?
Back to top Go down
Matthew_H
Matthew_H

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:46 pm

Unze wrote:
Hi Matt!
I heard that you and your group will open up for Alice Cooper very soon! My congratulaions!!!
Did you work with such rock legends like him before? And what do you expect from this concert?

hi Unze,

yes we've already worked with Europe. But this time the stage gonna be far bigger. What we expect is to have a better exposition before the beginning of the promo campaign of our new album and that the crowd will be ok with us. It's hard to open for such a legend coz people just wait after him. We'll have to play our best to make the crowd a bit warmer before Alice kick the ass of everybody.

Back to top Go down
Unze
On the 2nd Floor
On the 2nd Floor
Unze

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Thank you, Matt, for answering me!
I hope that everything will be fine at the concert! I understand all that pressure and stuff like that but on the other hand it is a very good chance for you to promote your new album. What is it called by the way?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)   Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tchat with DESI - 4th November - 7 pm (german hour)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next