Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamila.Insanity
At the Bar
At the Bar
Jamila.Insanity

[Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:21 pm

dumm isser schon mal nicht. eventuell nicht dein geschmack, aber nicht dumm !
Schreib du mal so 'n buch und versuch es jedem recht zu machen.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/_JamilaInsanity
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:25 pm

So, I don't know what to say, I can't write clever parts all the time ^^ and in a book there's always part we like less or event we think that's stupid etc...

But beside this part, you don't like the story ? and the point of view of every characters ?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:11 am

Back to top Go down
CharlotteTH89
In the Elevator
In the Elevator
CharlotteTH89

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks so much Jamila for supporting Carrie and this book. We wanted to make a succès in France and we though the others fans will like it in english. But we never though that they will love it so much that they will translate in russian, spanish or greek !

"TH Brazil" made an interview of Carrie, will you do that too ?

And will you participate to the fan action that the french fans do, to let know to a publisher that we love the book. It's the best publisher. the one who publish Twiligh Very Happy "Hachette Publishing". We also send a post card to a magazine who knows the book, Star Club. They said they will talk about it only if a lot of fan is interested and we ask them to aks to TH what they think about the book Very Happy

This is one card to show you :

[Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 2779487594_1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/charlottebingbing
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Sie wissen meine Meinung: ich bin dagegen
Back to top Go down
CharlotteTH89
In the Elevator
In the Elevator
CharlotteTH89

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:24 pm

why are you dagegen ?? Don't you want the book to be publish in france, and soon after in every other countries ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/charlottebingbing
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:34 am

YES!!!
Girls, I don't want to hurt you, but I really think that even if names are changed, this book spoils a reputation of the group very much. Carrie, nobody asks you to write that. Please, leave it as the fan-fik and don't try to attract Bill's attention by such way
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:09 am

What ? O_o

This book, on the contrary save their reputation and explain who they really are, how much they love music since their childhood and how hard they work ^^ As well as it's good for the fans' reputation because it explain how much they love the band etc...

I know nobody asked me to write this book, but I want to write it Very Happy I want to write a whole serie that will follow their carreer and I want to publish them all over the world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:42 am

Carrie wrote:
I want to write a whole serie that will follow their carreer and I want to publish them all over the world Very Happy
What for?
If you want to write (if you have nothing to be engaged more) - let's go to fun's forums. There are too many fans like you.

"how hard they work"?! In your book they only embrace and kiss the girls. Very hard work!

"save their reputation" - How???

"explain who they really are" - What for? They needn't it
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:52 am

Because it's my job, i'm a writer...

Now I will tell you to stop ! I was really nice with you since the beginning but there's no reason that you spread such lies about my novel ! It's not my fault if don't understand it, but no, they certainly don't only embrace and kiss the girls ! O_o

Who do you think you are to judge my work and the hours of research about the french and german History, the music industry, the litterature ? Not talking about contacting TH management or the people who work with them, are you thinking they are easily reachable ? Also I talked with hundred fans to know them well, all sort of fans.

So now please, stop coming here to tell me I'm ruining Tokio Hotel's reputation when i made this book for the contrary. It's like a tribute for them and the fans, and you're the only one who can't see it ! O_o
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:50 pm

You haven't got any contacts with their management. Not only I know that
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Please STOP coming here to say I'm lying. I HAVE contacts with several people from the management and Universal, you just have no way to know that. But you don't work with Tokio Hotel like that,things have to be controled in order that the band don't sue me.

So please now that's enough. You don't understand the book. It doesn't matter...
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:59 pm

You can't accept criticism easy, are you?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Criticism are ok, but all you do is lying about me and my book. I really don't understand why.
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:35 pm

I'm not lying. You look like so
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:37 pm

I look like so ?? How can you say that, since you're german and don't know me O_o Did you made some researches to know who I am ? O_o
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Yes, I did. And?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:47 pm

So you can see i'm a writer, and that's my job. For that i contact a lot of people to write and sell my book... But well, that's not the problems. That's my own business who i'm in contact with. Just it justify that some details in the book are real facts and even info about the band that you can't find anywhere else in the médias ^^
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:52 pm

So, you write 6 books in 11 years?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Maybe something like that ^^
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:05 pm

But they haven't been published
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:12 pm

They are self-published and I sell them on book fairs. You can see my pictures with some readers....
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:18 pm

And how many money have you get this way?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Shocked Money isn't a matter here... it's all about sharing stories, entertain people, make them travel and dreams... we don't care about money here ^^
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:24 pm

but how do you travel without money?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next