Wilkommen Im Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkommen Im Hotel

Forum about the french novel l'Etage Interdit by Caroline SAUVAGEOT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

[Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Lol that's my own business I think and that's nothing to do with my book, or if it's good or not...
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:51 pm

You're not a professional writer, are you?
Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Lol whatever... I'm writing short stories, books, articles... magazines and newspapers are talking about me, and I've got a lot of readers who love enough my books to make some fan clubs, twitters, facebook, this forum...

But again, who cares ?? Before she was published, the writer of Twillight wasn't "professional", but she wrote a best seller, as well for Harry Potter... "professionel" means nothing. It doesn't mean you write well or people like what you write...
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Carrie wrote:
magazines and newspapers are talking about me
what they're talking?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Shocked about me, my researches, my books... and a teen mag special TH mention that I was at the same hotel and and wander if my friends and I were there to "entertain" the band Shocked

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:02 am

Carrie wrote:
I was at the same hotel and and wander if my friends and I were there to "entertain" the band Shocked

and one I made a single in 1989 called "Liberté" so they talked about the recording session XD

Shocked What does it mean?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:04 am

But why do you ask all that, there's nothing to see with the book... So no one cares... :/
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Because I enjoy the psychology. I'm interesting by your life to try understand your book from inside. Sometimes it works, especially when my Mutti helps me
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:24 pm

But the book isn't about my life at all... O_o
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:36 pm

But you write it. Smile

Each author leaves traces on the work. Don't you know?
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Lol yes I know XD But like you don't understand the book... there's nothing more to say. If you want to know me there are all my sites and blogs...
Back to top Go down
Angelique
At the Bar
At the Bar
Angelique

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:57 pm

I saw... But it's natural when people write not only true facts on sites. Or someone does sites for them. It is much better to communicate with the person.

But I can be too emotional...
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Admin
Admin
Carrie

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:11 pm

I write only true facts on mine ^^ you can see the pictures or videos etc
And you've got a weird way to communicate with me. All you say is that I'm lying etc... : /
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1   [Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Talk about it] Das Stockwerk Verboten - Buche 1
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4